𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆

A/n: new chapter now ;)

⚠️TW: sexual assault ⚠️
Melanie's POV

"So you've been talking about me huh?" I smirked at Billie

"Tf no" I saw her blush and quickly turn around to talk to Danielle

"Yeah yeah sure" I whispered to myself

I started to go down the corridor. This house is huge as fuck. Whoever owns this house. I think it's Brandon? Brandon. Yeah that's his name. Apparently he owns this huge ass house. Damn he robbed this house or something. It look like something that the Kardashians would buy.

Trust me I'm not exaggerating on this one.

I felt a squeeze on my arm. I looked back and saw Billie.

"Don't run off like that." She looked mad

"I was just going to get a drink. You want one?" I looked straight at her eyes.

"Nah I'm good mamas. Someone does have to drive us home" she chuckled

"Oh ok"

"Get yourself a drink and come to the couch over there" she pointed as she was saying.

"Okay okay" I started getting annoyed and just wanted to get a drink

"if I don't see you there in about 5 minutes I'll go looking for you" she sternly looked at me

"Okay Eilish" I rolled my eyes and went to get my drink.

What does she think will happen to me. Sometimes I feel like she I said are you over exaggerates more than me.

As I got a beer. I opened it and took a chug. Damn I haven't taken alcohol in a while. I always loved getting drunk but at one point I had to stop before I would harm myself. I mean didn't I want that?

I quickly chugged it and put it in the bin. As how fast I did it. And cause I get drunk really easily. Things started to start moving but not that badly.

Shit I need to pee

I was walking through the corridor and I bumped into a man he was quite tall. With braided ass hair. With a purple tint. He looked about if he was in his 20s.

He looked at me and smiled.

"Hey you new I haven't seen you at any of my party's before" he smiled looking into my soul.

"Yeah I don't really go out" I chucked feeling the alcohol take over me more.

"Well have fun" he smiled and gave me a drink.

I didn't think any of it when I was drinking. I started walking but I suddenly couldn't feel my legs. As if they stopped working. What the fuck is going on. What was in that drink?

Warning: sexual assault

I looked back at him. I was trying to speak but he quickly put his hand over my mouth and dragged me into a room.

"You're looking really hot princess" he smirked at me his hand over my mouth.

His hand was starting to go up my thigh.

Higher

Higher

Higher

His hands were on the sides of my hips now taking of my panties. They started rolling down.

I couldn't scream.

All of my screams where muffled.

I couldn't kick.

My body was shutting down.

He was going to touch me.

I never knew I would experience this.

I never wanted to.

I never wanted this.

Streams of tears going down my face. My mascara smudged. I couldn't do anything.

I just needed Billi-

"mels are you in there?" I heard someone through the other side of the door.

Billie

I started to scream.

I started to try to kick.

I did everything for her to help me.

End of the sexual assault

At one point I felt the door open.

"WHAT THE FUCK BRANDON GET OF HER NOW" she screamed pushing him off

"Nah she deserved it" Brandon smirked thinking he achieved something.

Billie pinched with over and over again. He was bleeding out of his nose. She probably broke it. She didn't stop punching him until he closed his eyes.

Billie quickly came up to me put on my panties back on and hugged me.

"I'm so sorry" she cried in my arms while I cried with her.

I didn't speak. I just cried and cried.

She quickly took my hand and pulled me up but I could walk. She quickly took me into bridal style and we got out.

I feel asleep in her car.

I just couldn't get the thought out of my head. I still felt him on me. His hand on my thighs. Him kissing my neck.

~~~~

A/n Y'all I'm sorry for the wait I was just busy with school aghhhhh