𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆

Melanie's POV

"Yes I'll be home early today mom" Billie said...

oh shit what the fuck do I do now

I took a long breath in and I started opening the door to get out the cubicle. I was gonna shit my pants no joke.

"Hey mamas" Billie smirked at me

I just walked past her, trying to rush out of the bathroom. I felt a grip on my wrist. The same wrist Billie pulled me by earlier.

"ouch" I squealed

The person pulled me into the bathroom and pushed me into the wall with their hands on both sides so I couldn't get out.

It was Billie. 

"Stop screaming and at least give me a thank you for saving your life like 20 minutes ago baby"

"Whatever" I rolled my eyes. Suddenly I felt a hit to my stomach and I fell onto the ground

Another one? Really?

She left me on the ground crying and started walking out of the bathrooms. I quickly cleaned up and started walking to my next lesson.

History

This is gonna be great.

~~~~~~

Walking into my lesson. I see Billie once again in the far right corner.

Why the fuck is she in all my lessons?

I hate history I can't lie. I just want this day to be over already. my stomach hurts like a bitch my face still stings. But Ik still questioning about Billie.

"Hello Melanie. Long time no see. Your seat is in the far left corner"

I smiled and nodded. Finally not sitting next to that bitch. But because I sit in the corner I have no partner which I don't mind because I can concentrate.

The lesson was going all fine. I was concentrating and finishing the last bit on the board. We're leading about the five monarchs of the house and about queen Elizabeth her self.

"Alright class put your pens down I've got something to tell you" our history teacher said while everyone listened as it was a quiet class.

"Okay so we will be having a project"

Oh fuck me

"Sir can we chose our partners" Emily the blondie said. She's annoying af. Chewing gum as loud as she can trying to be cowl friends with the "popular kids"

"no I've chosen your partners" everyone groaned as the history teacher explained smiling

Are you fucking serious?

"You and your partner will be doing this project not in school but out of school so you get more time. This project will be you designing a palace for you queen or king to stay in " he said making everyone more disappointed then they all ready were

"All right now it's time for me to tell you you're partners" he clapped his hand getting out the power

Emily and Bobby

Tristan and Addie

Lila and Mackenzie

Luke and ruby