𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞

Mels pov

It's been a few weeks since Lexie has been sitting with me and Billie. Don't get me wrong she okay. But something about her is putting me off. The way she talks to Billie and let me tell you it's not how normal British people talk. I think she's flirting with Billie.

It's Saturday and I wanted to surprise Billie for out 6th month anniversary. Time fucking flies. No joke.

I drove to target to get her favourite vegan sweets and of course I got her Taco Bell. I also got her these shoes she's been asking for months.

 I also got her these shoes she's been asking for months

(Why the fuck is it so blurry. I am sorry!)

I didn't tell her I was on my way to her's keeping it a surprise. What would she be even doing at 6pm.

I was excited to see her. Speeding wasn't the best option but I couldn't wot to give her presents.

As I was on the street, I saw her familiar car I've seen somewhere. I wasn't to confused because it could of just been just dumbass people parking on her drive way.

I got out the car and got all of the shit I bought her in my arms. Which was a fucking struggle.

I decided to walk in the house seeing that her parents or finneas weren't home.

I sneakily opened the door and closed it. As I got up the stairs and walked to her door I heard a sound.

Moaning.

My heart started to beat out my chest. Maybe she was watching porn I wouldn't be surprised. As I put all the things down on the floor I opened the door.

the view in front of me shattered me.

My palms got sweaty and my eyes filled with tears.

"Oh" I let out a small whisper which some how brought there attention.

Billies eyes widened and I could see a smirk on lexies mouth.

I was in shock

"Have her. She look at you with love. Sorry for interrupting I will be heading my way out" I smiled my voice cracking at the end of the sentence. I could see that Billie didn't move one bit.

She was in shock as well. Good to know

As I headed downstairs as fast as I could my eyes were filling up with tears and streaming down my cheeks. I let out a small whimper

I could hear Billie telling me to wait and then screaming at Lexie telling her how could she.

I got in my car and I was numb. Tears were still streaming down my cheeks but the feelings were gone.

I was Screaming and shouting and kicking. I didn't know what to do anymore

I pushed the pedal as hard as I could just to get away from billies house.

How could she do this to me.

Was I not enough

why did I think she loved me

all my emotions were numb but that one feeling I haven't had since Billie came back in my life was back.

I wanted to end it.

~~~~~~

A/n sorry for not doing a chapter for so long but I'm getting bored of this book if I'm being honest and I don't know if I should carry on. I will still carry on if people want me to but I feel like everyone is getting bored of it.