𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

A/n: cause I left y'all with no chapter for about 3 days here's another one. But this ones short af sorry!
⚠️TW: mentions of sexual assault⚠️
Billies POV.

I woke up. Mel wasn't there.

I remember what happened yesterday. God I should of been next to her. I can't believe this happened. I remembered everything from opening the door to bring her to her own house. I didn't let her be on her own tho. So I slept with her in the same bed just incase a night mare or anything happens.

I looked across over her room she wasn't here either.

I stood up and went to her living room.

I saw her.

She looked so tired.

She was staring into space while holding a 'hot' mug of tea. But the tea looked like it was cold now.

This is my fault I should of been with her.

"I was on my own Billie. I was trying to scream. He was all over me. I nearly got raped" her eyes staring sparking. She had tears in her eyes. She didn't take her eyes of the blank wall in front of her.

"I'm so sorry Mel i should of been there" I started to cry.

" no you didn't do anything wrong. You saved me. From all of this chaos. Thank you billie" she finally stopped and looked at me.

"I'm so sorry" I whispered

I started walking to her and sat on the couch. I hugged her, felt like hours if I'm being honest. God I think I'm falling for this god damn girl.

"I love her"

"Who do you love?" Mel asked

Oh shit I said that out loud