Chapter 30- Last hours in Hawaii

They all get back to the hotel and start packing.

DJ: "Okay, so the cruise starts boarding in 2 hours. I'd figure we should get packing, then head over there and find a nearby restaurant to eat and pass the time?"

Steph: "Sounds good!"

Ramona and Jackson act very awkward towards each other.  DJ and Kimmy see them.

Kimmy: "We need to talk"

They both look at her.

DJ: "Since when did y'all start doing that kind of stuff?"

Ramona and Jackson looks at each other

Jackson: "Recently... I like her a lot..."

Ramona; "And I like him a lot... we're sorry for doing things..."

Kimmy: "You 2 need to be careful"

DJ: "Very careful, doing all that in public is a no no... if you must make out, do it somewhere privately... I'm glad you guys are together. I'd rather have you date Ramona than Rocki"

Jackson: "Well... Rocki and I aren't really dating"

Steph; "they're friends with benefits"

DJ: "WHAT!"

Steph; "Kidding!!"

DJ looks at Jackson

Jackson: "We're JUST FRIENDS"

DJ: "Hmm okay.... finish packing"

Everyone finishes packing. Everyone goes to the lobby.

DJ: "Hey excuse me, could you take a picture of us?"

Person: "Sure!" *The person takes a pic of them and hands DJ her phone*

DJ: "Thanks! Okay so I hear there's a bus that takes us to the cruise"

Front desk: "Yes there is! They are boarding now, all you need to show them is your cruise ticket!"

DJ: "Okay! So Jackson, Val here are your tickets" *She hands the tickets to them*

Kimmy; "Ramona, I have yours"

Ramona: "Okay"

Bus driver; "Final call for those boarding on Royal Caribbean Cruise to San Francisco, Ca."

DJ: "Let's go everyone," *They follow DJ to the bus. They all show them their tickets and picks a seat. It's 3 to a seat.

Ramona: "I'll sit in the middle"

Val: "Then I'll be near the window"

Bus driver: "Welcome Cruisers, I hope you all enjoyed your visit here in Hawaii! We hope you have a safe trip home and come visit us again!" *The driver starts the bus and drives to the cruise ship*

Ramona: "I can't believe we're leaving!!"

Val: "Ikr! I wanna stay here!"

Jackson: "Hope we don't get kidnapped again"

Val: "Oh yeah...."

Ramona; "We all need to stick together".

Jackson: "Yes!"

Val: "Let's also hope you don't get anxiety attacks again"

Jackson: "Oh you're right! I still have those Xanax pills"

Ramona; "Good"

The bus arrives at the port. Everyone starts getting off the bus and getting their bags.