Chapter 5- Rocki visits

It was the next day, Steph and Kimmy were hungover, DJ didn't drink as much as they did she makes breakfast. 

Rocki- *opens the door* 

Max- "You don't knock?"

Rocki- "Why would I? Y'all always say, 'It's always open' So why bother"

Max- "True, Jackson is in Ramona's room'

Jackson, Ramona and Val have been spending lots of time in Ramona's room.

Rocki- "Okay" *She walks upstairs, She sees Jackson close to Vallery, of course Rocki doesn't know who she is and gets jealous* "Well well well, what do we have here?"

Jackson- *he looks at her and smiles* "Rocki!" *He approaches for a hug but she backs away*

Rocki- "Who's she??"

Jackson- "That's my cousin Vallery, My aunt Michelle's daughter"

Rocki- "You  sure she isn't a girl you're dating???"

Jackson& Val- "NOOO"

Ramona- "They are really related"

Rocki- "Okay, what are y'all doing?" *She looks at her tattoos* "Woah, are they real?"

Val- "Yeah"

Rocki- "Awesome! Where you from?"

Val- "New York. Manhattan"

Rocki- "Nice one big city, to another. How come I never heard about you?" *She looks at Val then at both Jackson and Ramona*

Jackson- "Because we just met her like yesterday"

Ramona- "Yeah, her mom sent her here to meets us"

Rocki- "How long are you staying here?"

Val- "Until the summer ends"

Rocki- "Hmm, I heard about this Kickback this weekend... y'all wanna come?"

Jackson- "Would you be my date?"

Rocki- *She groans* "Fine"

Jackson- "Yay!" *He kisses her*

Rocki- *Her eyes widen and she slaps him*

Ramona and Val's eyes also widen

Rocki- *Kisses Jackson back and looks at the girls* "Y'all coming?"

Val- "Hell yeah!"

Ramona- "Alright I'll go"

Val- "Go as Ramona, not Mom Ramona okay?"

Jackson- "Yeah"

Rocki- "okay.. well Ima go"

Jackson- "Did you come here just to invite us?"

Rocki- "Uh yeah, bye" *She walks out*

Jackson- "I'll walk you out" *He walks behind her*

Rocki- "Alright bye" *She walks out the door*

Jackson- *Smiles, he thinks about his kiss* "Bye, my love"

DJ- "Kids! Breakfast is ready!"

Jackson- "Oooh food!" *He goes to the kitchen* "Morning mom" *He gets his pancakes and sits at the table*

The rest of the kids come down and eat, and say  "Good Morning!"

DJ- "Morning everyone, I made Pancakes, Eat up" *She gets her bag and gets ready for work* "Okay, Ima go to work now, be good, Love you all!" *She walks out*

All- "Love you too!"

Steve- *Came in a few mins after DJ left* "Hey everyone" *He looks at the kids* "Where's DJ?"

Max- "She just left"

Steve- *Looks at Vallery* "Michelle? Is that you?"

Val- *She looks back* "Uh no, I'm her daughter.. She's my mom"

Steve- "Wow! You look just like her! So nice to meet you! I'm Steve, I'm a good family/ friend to the Tanners/ Fullers"

Max- "Yeah 'good friend' to my mom"

Steve- "Our relationship is complicated... but I think we're really official"

Val- "Okay, I'm Vallery, I'm 17 and was born in Manhattan, my mom sent me here to meet the fam, since she's always busy with her Fashion Empire and my dad's in the Military"

Steve- "Oh that's nice of her, try to convince her to come over! I remember when she was a baby"

Val- "I'll try my best" *She smiles*

Kimmy- *Over hears the convo* "Yes, please try to convince her! We all miss her very much, though she didn't really like me, neither did Steph and look now, I gave her a baby"

Ramona- "Oh yeah Mom, where is Steph's baby?"

Kimmy- "Jimmy has her, he'll be here in an hour"

Val- "Awww you gave Aunt Stephanie a baby?" *She smiles*

Kimmy- "Yeah she couldn't have any herself, so I Volunteered"

Val- "That was kind of you" 

Fernando- "My Kimberlina is a kind person" *He kisses her*

Kimmy- "Oh Fernando" *She kisses him back*

Val- "How many people live here????"

Ramona- "Let's see, Me, Jackson, Max, Tommy, My mom, DJ, Steph, am I forgetting anyone?"

Max- "Cosmo!" 

Ramona- "Oh yeah, and Cosmo the dog"

Jackson- "How about in your house?"

Val- "Well when everyone is here, My parents, our maid, our chef, sometimes our Chauffeur and myself"

Jackson- "You guys have people working for you!!!"

Val- "Yeah we got a 4 story house, it's sorta small"

Ramona- "No way!! Do you have pics?"

Val- "Yeah, here" *She takes her phone out* "So there's the living room, our big kitchen and dining room, My bedroom. Then we have 2 sets of stairs and upstairs has 3 rooms each with their full bath. Then next floor is the master room with 2 big full baths with a Jacuzzi. Then we go back to the main floor and in the kitchen, there are hidden stairs for the basement. In the basement has 4 small guest rooms, another kitchen and living room and a bathroom. So basically its like a 2 family house, oh and it has Elevator. And a pool, forgot to mention

Everyone has their mouth dropped. 

Max- "That is SMALL????"

Val- "Maybe it isn't small for y'all"

Jackson- "Dude, we gotta visit you sometime!!!"

Ramona- "Yeah!!"

Val- "You guys are welcome anytime, but if you come in the winter, you better brings lots of warm clothing, it's brutal"

Kimmy- "We'll totally visit you! If Michelle can't come here, We can all go there, there's tons of space for all of us!"

Val- "YEAH!"

Jackson- "Then we can meet the Yorkies"

Kimmy and Fernando look at each other and shrug

Ramona- "You wanna meet them?" *She looks at him*

Jackson- "Yeah, it won't hurt right?" *He looks at Val*

Val- "I don't see why it would" *Looks back at them*