Chaper 25- The beach

DJ: "Okay, is everyone ready? Time for the beach!!"

Kids: "Yes!"

Kimmy: "I'm so ready!"

DJ: "Okay, let's go!"

They all walk out their room and goes to the lobby. The hotel is on the beach.

Fernando: "Wow, so beautiful. But my Kimberlina is way more beautiful."

Kimmy: "Aww Fernando" *She kisses him, Fernando kisses her*

Steph: "Look at this cute little bathing suit I got for our baby Jimmy"

The baby giggles when she sees Jimmy

Jimmy: "Aww so cute!"

They walk towards the beach and pick a spot, DJ sets up umbrellas and beach chairs.

DJ: "Okay, So this is our spot, first everyone put on sunscreen! Here Tommy" *She puts some on Tommy and Max* "Jackson you too"

Jackson: *He's half asleep* "Huh? Okay"

Ramona and Val also put on sunscreen.

Max: "What's with you?" *He looks at Jackson*

Jackson: "I'm just so tired now, my head still hurts a bit, but not as much as before"

Ramona: "Oh that's good, want me to help you walk towards the water?" *She looks at him*

Jackson: "Sure" *He holds onto Ramona as they walk towards the water*

Max and Val look at them.

Val: "Aww look at them, so cute"

Max: "Yeah... let's go swim!"

Val and Max run towards the beach.

DJ, Kimmy and Fernando are in the shade, DJ takes pictures of the kids, of themselves, of the view.

Steph: "Okay baby, this is called water, we humans love swimming in it"

She holds the baby as she slowly walks into the water. As the water gently splashes the baby, she giggles.

Jimmy: "She loves it!" *He goes in the deep end*

Steph: "No Jimmy! Stay in the shallow end!"

Jimmy: "Ugh fine! I never get to swim in the deep end" *He goes towards the shallow end*

There was a big wave coming, Jackson sees and holds onto Ramona.

Jackson: "Ramona, watch out!!" *He holds her*

Ramona looks up at him and blushes, she and him look into each other's eyes.

Jackson: "Oh sorry.." *He let's go of her*

Ramona: "Oh no.. it's mine for not paying attention... thanks"

Jackson: "Yeah.. Okay. But are you okay tho?"

Ramona: "Yeah I'm fine" *She plays with her hair a bit*

Jackson: "Okay good" *He continues swimming*

Ramona looks at him and sighs.

Val: "Hey! Are you alright??"

Ramona: "Yeah, I'm fine. Jackson rescued me! But didn't feel anything.."

Val: "Aww I'm sorry"

DJ: "Max! Take Tommy to the water!" *She yells*

Max: "okay mom!" *He gets out of the water and gets Tommy, then goes to the shallow area*