Chapter 4- Teens stay in, Adults go out

So as they day went by, the adults decided to have an adult night out, everyone left except for Becky, she suddenly didn't feel well, The kids/Teens stayed home. Jackson, Ramona and Val were in Ramona's room just hanging out. Tommy and Pammy were asleep and Max is reading.

Jackson- "Hey Val, have you ever got drunk?"

Val- "Yeah, you?"

Jackson- "Yup, It was awesome!"

Val- "Yeah, that worst part is Hungover"

Jackson- "I had a terrible headache"

Ramona- "Luckily I'm the smart one and didn't drink. To back him up, I called my dad to pick us up... we then got busted.... cuz SOMEONE thought we were talking about HIM"

Val- "Yikes, My mom is always busy with her Fashion Empire, she comes home super late. Sure we talk some, but she's so tired and just goes to bed. Then Next morning, We wake up, she goes to work and I go to school. And my dad is in the military so I rarely talk to him, When he can, he sends me pics through WhatsApp"

Ramona- "Aww I'm sorry" *She hugs Val, Val hugs back*

Jackson- "You don't have any siblings?"

Val- "No, My mom says the next time she sees my dad.. they're gonna have a surprise for me"

Jackson- "Meaning they are going to do it"

Val- "Yeah.. Hopefully they do it when I'm not there"

Ramona- "Yeah, that will be super crazy, I'm glad your mom sent you here"

Jackson- "Yeah same! We're gonna have so much fun!"

Val- "Totally... How would you feel if we were to sneak out and go to a kickback?"

Jackson- "TODAY!" *He gets excited*

Val- "No not today, some other day"

Ramona- "That would be so cool.... but idk"

Jackson- "Come on Ramona! It will be fun!"

Ramona- "As long as you don't drink like an animal"

Val- "We will have so much fun, I mean were almost 18 years old. Like practically adults now. The actual adults are out having fun, why don't we?"

Jackson- "I agree with Val!"

Ramona- "Yeah, you're right... but we should be careful, you know"

Val- "She's right, we should be more careful... Live it up Ramona! It's okay to have too much fun and mess up a bit, that's a part of being a teen"

Jackson- "Exactly!! It's like we're twins! She thinks exactly like me!!" 

Ramona- *She sighs* "Okay I guess, But I'm probs gonna have to be the one who looks out for y'all"

Val- "Ramona, you should try to have a sip.... You'll love it"

Jackson- "Yeah Ramona, It was awesome drinking!"

Ramona- "Fine I'll try it, score 1 for peer pressure"

Val- "I get it, you're uptight, but get loose sometime, you know to relax"

Ramona- "Okay" 

Val- "I got something" *She goes into her bag and pulls out a pack of Camels*

Jackson- *He gasps* "Are those real???"

Ramona- "no no no" *Her eyes widen* "Put them away!!"

Val- "No one is here remember"

Jackson- "Hand me one"

Ramona- "Jackson NO!"

Aunt Becky- *walks upstairs and slowly opens the door*

Val and Jackson hide their cigs and looks back

Ramona- "Becky?"

Aunt Becky- "I heard loud noises, are y'all okay?"

Val- "Yeah, we're fine" 

Jackson- "I thought you left with everyone else?"

Aunt Becky- "I was gonna, but I felt sick... so I stayed"

Ramona- "Are you okay?"

Aunt Becky- "Yeah, I'll be alright, just a slight stomach pain, I'll be downstairs if ya need me" *She walks out and goes downstairs*

Ramona- "Good thing you didn't lit it up... or else we'd be in huge trouble"

Val- "Yeah... Sorry I just had the sudden urge to do it... I practically grew up in the streets with my friends"

Jackson- "Are they like gang members?"

Val- "Kinda, but I see them as family, They call themselves the Yorkies, ya know, from New York. Yorkie"

Ramona- "So you're a Yorkie?"

Val- "Yup" *She shows them a tat that says 'Yorkie' *

Jackson- "Woah"

Ramona- "Cool"