Chapter 38- Val's final visit PT2

DJ: "hey Val, around what time will you be leaving?"

Val: "I have to be at the airport at 7am"

DJ: "okay, I'm going to set my alarm early, I'm going to miss you so much" *she hugs her niece tightly*

Val: "I'm going to miss you so much too. Thank you for being like a mom figure to me" *she hugs back*

DJ: "of course sweetie, and if you ever want to spend any breaks here, you are more than welcome to do so. This is your 2nd home"

Jackson: "or you can crash at mine and Rocki's place. That will be your 3rd home"

Ramona: "oh yeah... I forgot... we live over there now"

Val: "so where should I sleep tonight?"

Ramona: "I guess here, since DJ is taking you"

Val: "yeah.. see you real soon Ramona, have fun when you can. I'll miss you girl!" *She hugs her tightly*

Ramona: "see you soon Val, I'm glad I met you!" *she hugs her too*

Jackson: "See ya later cousin! Hope you arrive home safely!" *he hugs her*

Val: "Thanks cousin, you be careful and don't get too crazy!" *she hugs him*

Rocki: "it was nice meeting you! Safe travels!" *she hugs her*

Val: "it was nice meeting you too" *she hugs her*

Rocki: "alright you 2, let's get going." *She walks out of the room*

Ramona: "bye!" *she follows Rocki*

Jackson: "bye mom, by Val!" *he also follows.

Val gets settled and gets ready to sleep.

Steph: *Walks in* "hey, since I'll be asleep when you leave, I decided to come up and give you a big 'I will miss you and all the fun we had' hug" *she hugs her*

Val: "I'll miss you too Aunt Steph, and all the fun we had" *she hugs her aunt*

Steph: *smiles at Val and walks out of the room* "Goodnight!"

DJ: "Good night Val, see you in the morning" *She walks out of the room. She's in the room with Max, Max was reading his book*

Max: "it was nice meeting my aunt Michelle's daughter"

Val: "it was nice meeting one of my aunt DJ's sons"

Max: "the very intelligent one"

Val: *giggles* "yes, the very intelligent one, indeed" *she hugs her little cousin, Max hugs her back*
.......

It was the next morning. Val wakes up and quickly gathers her things and walks out the door. DJ was waiting for her in the living room.

DJ: "you ready?"

Val: "Yeah"

DJ and Val walk out the house and goes into DJ's car, Val puts her things in the back seat and gets in the car with DJ. DJ starts the car and drives to the Airport. As they arrived at the airport, DJ parks in the parking deck.

DJ: "Oh my lanta.... The airport. This is really happening" *she gets emotional*

Val: "oh aunt DJ, don't cry. We'll be together again real soon. I promise!" *she hugs her aunt DJ real tight*

DJ: "yes.. sorry. It's just that, it's like if Michelle was here again. But yes, we will be together again soon" *she hugs her and wipes her tears*

Val: "I'll call as soon as land in New York!"