Chapter 12- The Kickback PT2

It's 12am, and the teens are still at the party, Ramona is talking to Popko, Val talking to some new friends while she smokes and drinks. Jackson and Rocki smoking weed together, stoned.

Jackson: "Look, when I close my eyes, the lights go away. see" *Close eyes* "They are gone" *Opens eyes* "And they are back" *he chuckles*

Rocki: *She giggles* "You are right, how do they do that"

Jackson: "It's like magic" *Jackson's phone rings, but doesn't answer it*

...

Kimmy: "I'll call Ramona" *She calls Ramona*

Ramona: *laughing at what Popko said* "No way really?"

Popko: "Yeah, Ikr" *he smiles at her*

Ramona: "Hold up, my phone is vibrating" *She looks at it and sees its her mom, her eyes widen* "Uhh I'll be back" *She goes away where no noise is heard and picks up* "hey mom, what's up?"

Kimmy: "Hey are y'all okay? Deej called Jackson but he didn't pick up"

Ramona: "Oh he has his phone on silent"

Kimmy: "Okay, well, we're on our way home, we'll be there in like 20 mins"

Ramona: "Okay"

Kimmy: *Hangs up*

....

Ramona: *finds Val* "Val, we gotta go now! Our parents are coming home in 20 mins!!! Where's Jackson?"

Val: "Oh crap..umm Idk, Nice to meet y'all" *She chews on mint gum, to take the cig and alcohol smell away*

Ramona: "hey Popko, it was really nice to see you again! I have to go now"

Popko: "I had a nice time too" *He kisses her* "Maybe I should go home too Good night!"

Ramona: *She smiles and kisses back* "Night!"

Val; "Jackson.... are you high?"

Jackson: "Are you low??"

Ramona: "Oh no, our moms are coming home now!!!!"

Jackson: "Wow"

Val: "Come on, we gotta go"

Jackson: "we gotta run!, Bye Rocki! I'll see you Tomorrow"

*The teens run home, they climb a tree and goes to Ramona's room, Jackson goes to his room and quietly gets into bed and sleeps, Ramona and Val get into sleepwear and goes to bed quickly, unlocking the door first before going to bed*

Max: *Is in a deep sleep*

DJ: "That party was actually fun"

Steph: "See I told you, Let's go check on the kids"

Kimmy: "They are probably asleep, let's check on them tomorrow, night" *She goes to her room*

Steph: "Night" *She also goes to her room*

DJ: "Okay night" *She goes to her room too*