Chapter 24- the truth comes out

After they ate, Fernando pays the check

Fernando: "Okay, y'all can go to that store now. I'll be out here waiting. Here's some money" *He gives them money*

Ramona: "Thank you papa!" *her and Val squeal as they walk into the store*

Val: "Omg EXO!!!! I love them!!" *She grabs one of their albums*

Ramona: "And NCT 127!!!" *She grabs one of their albums*

DJ: *Wakes up and goes to the teens room* "Y'all wake up... oh... where are they?" *She looks everywhere and doesn't see them*

Kimmy: "Fernando?"

DJ: "Where are the kids??"

Kimmy: "Idk.. Fernando is gone too.. let me call him" *She calls Fernando*

Fernando: *His phone rings* "Kimberlina hi babe, what's up?"

Kimmy: "Fernando, where are you and are the kids with you?"

Fernando: "I'm on the lobby, taking the kids shopping. And yes they are with me, don't worry my love."

Kimmy: "Oh okay, phew. You had me and DJ worried. Well have fun! love you" *She hangs up*

DJ: "So they are shopping. Okay good, I thought something terrible happened.."

Kimmy: "Yeah but, they are with Fernando. They're good"

DJ nods her head yes and looks at the room service menu.

Ramona and Val comes out with lots of bags from the KPop store.

Fernando: "How much was all that?"

Ramona: "you gave me $50 so $50"

Fernando: "What???"

Val: "And I used my debit card, it was around $120"

Max: "My goodness what did y'all buy!!?"

Ramona: "NCT 127 album and a BTS album. And also some Seventeen stickers"

Val: "I bought an EXO album, and 2 Seventeen light sticks. Or as we Carats calls them, Carat bongs!"

Jackson: "Why'd you get 2 of those?" *He puts his hand on his head*

Val: "One for me and one for Ramona" *She hands Ramona the lightstick*

Ramona: "Thanks!!" *She happily takes it and puts it in her bag*

Fernando: "Oh yeah, here's the medicine" *He hands the meds to Jackson*

Jackson: "Thanks" *He takes it*

As they walked around, Ramona kept glancing over at Jackson. Val and Max notice. She always wants to walk beside him.

Val: *Whispers to Max* "Do you think Ramona is acting weird?"

Max: *Whispers* "Like she likes my brother? Because it looks exactly like that."

Val: *Whispers* "Yeah...it's cute haha"

Max: *Whispers* "It's crazy because they used to hate each other."

Ramona and Jackson: "What y'all talking about?" *They both look at them*

Val and Max: "Nothing!"

Ramona and Jackson continues to look at them then looks away. Ramona keeps glancing over at Jackson, biting her lip.

Fernando: "Okay, looks like we walked around this whole place. Time go to back to the room, or else your moms will be worried"

They all walk to the room and walks in.