Chapter 35- Rooftop party

People are starting to come and the teens, Stephanie all go to the rooftop.

Steph: "Hey, I'll help make some drinks. I make some that are soo good, you can't stop drinking. And it doesn't even feel like alcoholic"

Guy: "okay sure" *Steph and Guy make drinks*

Friend: "Wow Rocki, you place look awesome"

Rocki: "ikr, I love it here" *She drinks*

Jackson: *He had like 3 cups already and is still drinking* "damn this is good"

Ramona: "Jackson, be careful"

Jackson: "I'm alright Ramona, relax"

Ramona goes to the drinks and looks at it.

Rocki: *walks towards her* "You gonna keep staring at it or??"

Ramona looks at Rocki and pours herself a cup.

Rocki: "good girl, take a sip. It won't kill you"

Ramona takes a small sip, she then takes another

Rocki: "it's good right?"

Ramona: "Yeah! It taste amazing!" *She chugs and pours another*

Rocki: "Woah now... don't drink too much. Your body won't react well, since you aren't a drinker"

Val: "Are you making Ramona drink?" *She looks at Rocki*

Rocki: "I only told her to take a sip, and she chugged the whole thing and poured another. I told her to be careful"

Val: "Yeah Ramona, be careful!"

Ramona: "What? Y'all want me to be careful now? Y'all have always told me to 'live a little' well now I am!" *She walks away and drinks*

Val: "RAMONA!" *She sighs and looks for Jackson* "Jackson! Ramona is drinking so much, we told her to be careful and she got mad"

Jackson: "Where is she?"

Rocki: "She walked that way" *Points to the direction where Ramona went*

Steph: *Looks at Ramona* "Hey babe, you okay?"

Ramona: "why? Are you gonna tell me to be careful too. I don't understand, everyone says 'live a little' and now that I am, people get mad and say 'be carful' I don't get it!" *She drinks*

Steph: "Take a seat next to me, and I'll take this" *She grabs the cup*

Ramona; "Come on Steph, not you too. I thought you were the cool aunt" *She gets up*

Steph: "Ramona wait! I'm trying to protect you"

Ramona stops for a second and looks at Stephanie. She then sits down. Val walks to Ramona

Val: "There you are, Ramona. I've been looking everywhere for you!"

Ramona: "I'm sorry Val, for being the way I was. I was just frustrated"

Val: "I know. And I'm sorry too. You can keep drinking, as long as you're being responsible and not chug"

Ramona; "it's just that. The drink taste so good, like if it has zero alcohol"

Steph: "oh... that might have been us... I mean we did put some in it, but not so much. It's like a few of mixers in there".

Guy: "That's how I do it"

Val: "How's the hangover?"

Steph: "well.. it all depends on how much you drink. But if you are badly hungover, I have a cure for that". How's Jackson?"