Chapter 7- Jackson Drives (PT2)

Aunt Becky- "Jackson, honey what's going on, Why is Jesse asking me to get a ride from you?"

Jackson- "Umm" *Fakes a voice* "Jackson is not here... please leave a message after the beep" *He presses the car horn*

Val- "JACKSON! WTH" *She opens the car window* "SORRY!" 

Aunt Becky- "That horn sounded like Jesse's car. Come home, wait actually come pick me up, I'll send you my location" *She hangs up and send Jackson her location"

Val- *Puts the address on GPS and gets Becky*

Ramon- "We're gonna be grounded until we graduate college with a Master's degree..."

They pick up Becky, she sits in the back with Ramona

Aunt Becky- "Vallery, you can drive"

Val- "Yeah" *she hands her the New York driver's License and drives home*

Aunt Becky- *She looks at it* "Wow nice, Okay what is going on?"

Jackson- "I wanted to practice driving, Val has a license and she taught me, then I drove to In-and-Out for food, we hung out for a bit, then came to pick you up"

Aunt Becky- "You shouldn't have taken Jesse's car like that, you should always tell an adult what you're doing, Yeah I know you guys are 'Grown' and don't want to tell us where you're at, but we as adults care about you, No matter how old you'll be, to your mothers, you'll always be their baby."

They all think about what Becky is saying to them

Ramona- "Thank you so much for that Advice"

Jackson- "Yeah.... I'm so sorry"

Aunt Becky- "Don't apologize to me, apologize to the rest when we get home"

They arrive at the house, Kimmy, Fernando, Jesse and Steph stand up with their arms crossed. Val parks the car, they all walk towards them and stop.

Uncle Jesse- "Talk" 

They explained what happened, apologized and told them what Becky told them.

Kimmy- "Ramona Gibbler, You are grounded for a week"

Steph- "Same with you 2" *She looks at Jackson and Val*

Fernando- "We won't tell DJ about this.... because she will ground you for til College"

The kids hugged them and thanked them, the adults hugged back and forgave them.

Val- "Thank you Aunt Becky for that valuable lesson, My mom never really gave me advice like that, since she's always busy and our workers don't really speak English very well, So they really can't say anything to me..... And Uncle Jesse, in case you're wondering, I do have a valid Driver's license" *She shows him, they all see*

Uncle Jesse- "Oh nice, That's okay, I understand how tough it is, Come here hun" *He hugs her tightly, she hugs back tight too*

Max- "Wow, Tommy is this the best show or what" 

They all go inside

Jackson- "Tbh, that was kinda fun"

Val- "Ikr!"

Ramona- "It was fun, I felt so alive"

Val- "Welp now we can't go anywhere for a week"

Jackson- "Yeah, but this adventure we had was epic"

Val- "Now that's how teenage years are supposed to be"

.....

Steph- "Wow"

Kimmy- "What?"

Steph- "The kids.... Now that it's summer, they may act crazier than normal"

Kimmy- "Oh yeah, just wait till your girl becomes a teen"

Steph- "Oh I can't wait" *She says sarcastically*

 "I wonder how my dad, Uncle Jesse and Joey handled us"

Kimmy- "IDK, but they did a great job" *She sighs*

Steph- "They sure did" *She sighs too* "I just can't wait till Jimmy get here"

Kimmy- "Yeah, I miss my brother"

Steph- "I miss him and my Darling" *She smiles*

Kimmy- "Awwww" *She smiles*

Steph- "Oh stop"