Chapter 2

Emmie woke up the next morning and hoped it would be a good day.

It was her first day at her new school.

She went and showered.

When she came back into her room...

She saw something on her bed that shocked her...

It was a bag of Girls Pullups.

...

She yelled...

" MOM!!!!"

Her mom opened the sliding door that connected thier rooms....

" What's wrong sweetie?"

Emmie yelled

" WHAT ARE THOSE FOR?! " she said pointing at the pullups package on her bed.

" Oh those... I got an email from your school that all children at your school are required to wear them during the day."

" NO WAY I'M NOT DOING IT " She yelled.

" Sweetie you don't have a choice " her mom said.

" Oh yes I do." Emmie said.

She attempted to walk over to her dresser to get some panties but her mom grabbed her wrist...

" No you don't little girl." She smacked her bottom quickly.

Emmie froze for a minute. She couldn't believe her mother just spanked her.

" Now listen to me my little girl. Either you put these on like a big girl or I'll put you in them myself "

Emmie was still shocked at what she just heard...

But she didn't want to get spanked again.

" Ok mom."

" Good Girl. Now you gotta hurry so I can drop you off at school before heading to work" she said.

Her mom left the room to go make a travel mug of coffee.

Emmie just starred at the pullups again.

She didn't want to wear them but rather than risk her mom spanking her again.. She took one out of the package...

It had Frozen characters on it. She open them up and pull them up to her waist.

She adjusted them a bit to make sure they fit comfortably.

She looked at herself in the mirror...

The pullups gave her a slightly wider stance and they felt more like padded underwear which were way different than her thongs she would usually wear.

She huffed again and grabbed a pair of faded blue jeans and her converse shoes with a tye dye shirt. She put her hair in a ponytail and grabbed her new backpack.

" Emmie Let's get a move on little girl"

" You're gonna be late and so am I " her mom yelled from the kitchen.

" Ughh coming mom!!!" Emma said.

...

She met her mom in the kitchen and grabbed a fruit smoothie from the fridge and followed her mom to the car and they headed off to her new school.

To be continued...