Chapter 5.1

I'm going to be breaking the strikes for Emmie up into three different parts. *

*Hope you enjoy*

Emmie was still thinking about the situation involving Bailey that afternoon while sitting in her living room doing her homework.

" And why would her mom need to first give permission to have Bailey put into the New Education and Two why would she have to go to the school to see it?"

Emmie had to figure it out.

After all she did consider Bailey a friend at that point even though she only had been at the school for only a day.

....

Her mom came home about an hour later after Emmie did.

" Hi honey. How was your day at school?"

Emmie responded...

" Ok I guess. But they hauled off my new friend Bailey to the New Education wing at the school. She was kicking and screaming "

Her mom responded..

" Well I'm sure your friend did something wrong to deserve it. I was told about the new Education wing. I trust my little girl won't end up in there."

" Pfft." Emmie replied.

She would never tell her mom she was going to find out about that wing.

They had dinner. Her mom had checked her pullups several times to see if she was dry.

She only had Emmie change twice.

...

The next day at school...

Emmie was listening in her class when the urge to go to the bathroom hit her.

She raised her hand making the signal she had to go to the bathroom.

Her teacher excused her giving her a hall pass to use the bathroom.

...

Emmie went into the bathroom and flushed the toilet incase anyone heard her.

She ripped off her pullups and threw them into the trashcan. She grabbed a pair of her thong panties she had balled up in the pocket of her Jean's and slipped them on and sneaked down the hallway towards the New Education Wing.

She had noticed that the sign was decorated like a kindergarten painted sign by a child.

She also noticed the door required a key card to access it.

" Crap " she thought to herself.

She heard footsteps coming down the hall and hid behind a trophy case near the door.

Two women walked by saying..

" It's about time Bailey Andersen was put in this wing. She's been a tremendous amount of trouble."

The other lady said...

" Yep that's for sure. Well it's safe to say she won't be causing problems anymore. She can just have fun with her new friends "

They each used their key cards to enter the doors.

" This is crazy;" Emmie thought to herself... " Why would Bailey need new friends? " " And she's a troublemaker?"

Emmie had to get into that hall.

To save her friend.

....

She walked back to her classroom and as she entered and tried to walk to her desk...

Her teacher said

" Emmie... You're missing something "

Emmie froze...

" W W What? I'm not missing anything "

Her teacher responded

" Come now dear.. We both know you're not wearing your pullups. Now go to the nurse's office to be put into one."

" What What?" Emmie said.

" Go now Young lady " the teacher said.

Emmie lowered her head and walked down the hallway to the nurse's office.

She walked into the nurse's office..

" You must be Emmie. Your teacher said you were coming "

She instructed Emmie to pull her pants down and her panties off. The nurse put her legs into the pullups and redressed her.

" Now Emmie this is strike one for you " she said.

" Now run along back to class little girl "

Emmie left the nurse's station and headed back to her classroom.

To be continued.