secrets and sex.

Money

Money.

It smells like money. The scent of it skips up my nose along with the strong aroma of alcohol. I was in one of those bars meant for rich people, and no, not the ones who had clean money. This was a club for mafias, the ones who had blood stains on their dollar bills, but how could I have known before entering? I had come to free up a little tension, and the next thing I knew I was near to drop dead drunk. I was never one for alcohol to be fair.

I was looking vulnerable, eyes on me like how a predator looks at it's prey. Wrong.

I was bait.

"MEN ARE TRASH!" I yelled, slamming down my glass in annoyance

"MEN ARE TRASH!" I yelled, slamming down my glass in annoyance. My words were slurred as hiccups escaped my mouth, a little too obvious that I had drank a little too much. Why would I do so despite knowing my tolerance for it was on the fucking floor? "Why is that?" 2 men sat next to me, trapping me in the middle.

"My boyfriend of an ENTIRE YEAR broke up with me," I pouted like a child, chugging down my entire drink. "But do you know why I'm not that upset?" I giggled, pulling both the men by their ties as I whispered in their ears:

"He wasn't good in bed anyways,"

I bursted out laughing before placing a finger on my lips, "shush though it's a secret." I warned the men jokingly, who were looking at each other with sinful thoughts, thoughts I could almost hear aloud. "So we take it you're alone?" They placed a hand on my thigh, heartbeats so loud I knew how excited they were, how aroused the sight of a vulnerable woman made them. I was about to open my mouth to answer when someone cut me off.

"She's with me."

My expression turned into a confused one as a voice from behind me spoke on my behalf. I turned around to see the owner of this voice, a tall handsome- sexy man stood there calmly, hands in his pocket as I checked him out with no shame. He looked like he was in his early thirties, but hey, who doesn't have a thing for older men?

He extended his arm for me, gesturing me to come to him. I hesitantly grabbed it, the other men releasing breaths of disappointment, but couldn't speak, this man intimidated them. I tripped over my own foot like an idiot, but I was caught in his arms. "I've got you, love" he spoke softly unlike his appearance, taking me to a completely other room as he sat me down at the edge of a bed. "What's your name?" He asked, "Byeol," I replied as he tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear. "I'm Kai, Kai Walker," he spoke.