i don't know me.

Oh those eyes

Oh those eyes.

They look like they want to murder me and make love to me all at once, only Jeon Jungkook can give such a stare.

"How's that organ donation system going? Still set on doing it the good way?" He changed the topic, finishing up his drink before we got up to leave.

"I told you, I don't want a bloody transplant, I'm not interested in living, it's boring. I'm tired of cheating death, I mean really, who survives 2 bullets to the heart?" I chuckled but his face remained stone, "that's not the slightest bit funny." He sounded almost disappointed in my manner, at my disinterest in an opportunity to live.

"How are you going to get revenge on Shadow if you're so weak?" He questioned, as if that was meant to be some sort of motivation for me to live.

"I don't want revenge, life's too short to be wasting it on people like them," I shrugged, sitting into the car. "You say this after taking down an entire base of Shadow," he spoke as I started to drive.

"I'm not doing this for revenge you fucking idiot. With those trigger words they can make me murder anyone they'd like, I'm doing this for others. Because I don't want innocent lives gone, I'm not a psychopath like you," I replied.

"HOW DO YOU MANAGE TO TURN EVERYTHING ON ME? Gosh Byeol, I get it, I'm a horrible person. We aren't talking about me, stop making everything about me," he sighed.

"Why? Are you embarrassed? That everything negative somehow links to you? You don't think that's a bloody sign you should change," I lectured him, my hand clenched tighter on the wheel as my speed built up.

"I DON'T NEED TO CHANGE!"

"FINE, stay a killer,"

"I'll see you in hell, my love."

I breathed out, regaining a normal safe speed. The last thing I'd want is for a car crash to happen because we're so toxic for each other that we can't even sit in peace.

"If I wanted revenge, I would've gotten it a long time ago. With the things inside my head, the amount of government secrets I know about countries all across the globe, I could've reigned war and watched the world burn. But I didn't, because I don't want that, I don't want more pain and suffering. Especially not with me at the centre of it. I can't take anymore fucking guilt Jungkook, I'll explode." I explained myself, "what about the chairman? Why did you kill him?" He asked.

"Because. He was a horrible person. The people who join the CIS get younger and younger every year, and to know that the man in charge of them was someone like him wouldn't let me sleep. They join with an urge to protect their country from evil, how could they know the country itself was the evil killing it? It's not revenge if I didn't do it for myself. It's preventing the exploitation of others, just because I went through it doesn't mean they have to," I replied, arriving at the destination.