[2]

??? POV

I gazed out my window, staring at the world, was I the only one who wished to see it burn? Horror fills it, lost souls wandering about, merely just existing. Tragic really. To exist, rather than live.

I knocked on my desk twice, signalling a guard outside my room to enter. He immediately ran in, bowing as he entered.

"I'm going out today. I don't want anyone to follow me, spread the word," I told him as I picked out something to change into since I was still sitting in my pyjamas. It was difficult to even get out of bed let alone fine the energy to do something productive.

I stepped out my bedroom, treading down the fully armed hallways, full of my guards

I stepped out my bedroom, treading down the fully armed hallways, full of my guards. It made me internally sigh, when did everything go so wrong? So sinful. What had I become? Or was this always me? Someone playing as an angel straight from heaven who could finally be himself. The devil.

I wasn't complaining about it though, this life had always struck excitement in me, so thrilling. It's just, from time to time I realise, this isn't what she would've wanted.

I took a deep breath, plugging in my headphones while walking around the streets of Busan. I found it so interesting how we run into new people everyday, just to never see them again. It brings me peace. That these innocents won't have to be in the presence of a man like me, ever again.

While walking some girl rushed my way, bumping into me which since I have incredibly fast reflexes, resulted in catching her.

She sort of froze in that position, staring into my eyes, which were the only thing she could really see because of the mask I still had on

"Are you an idiot?" I raised an eyebrow, tired of her thinking she was in some drama. She quickly pushed me away and stared back at me coldly.

"Are YOU an idiot? If you see someone running your way clearly looking like they're in a hurry, I'm pretty sure the most common sense thing to do would be to, you know, move out the way," she replied, making my lips turn up in interest.

"Is something funny?" She questioned with an annoyed tone, probably noticing my smirk form through my mask because of her behaviour.

"Yeah, I just saved you from falling, and I haven't gotten a thank you," I replied.