[3]

JK POV

Her hands tightly clenched on my shirt, glaring at me because of what I had said. I grabbed her hands and harshly pushed them away from me.

"If you're North Korean then you're North Korean, why are you getting so defensive?" I rolled my eyes at her behaviour.

"I don't know," she swallowed her own spit before clearing her throat, embarrassed at her actions.

"But, why won't you ask? We're in a room full of dead people, why are you so fine with it?" I asked.

"I'm used to it."

Used to it? Oh god how curious I am about her. I noticed goosebumps appear on her skin, realising she was cold, I grabbed a hoodie and threw it at her.

"I don't really remember what happened to your clothes, or where they are," I awkwardly shrugged, scratching the back of my head. The corner of my lips slightly turned upwards seeing the tips of her fingers poke out the ends of the sleeves because of how big my hoodie was.

"I'll make breakfast and then I'll drop you home," I said, walking up the stairs leaving her down there. I washed my face, trying to slap myself to remember what had happened last night.

"My tolerance for alcohol is so high, there's no way I passed out after a couple of shots," I released a breath

I reached into my pockets to find my badge, it had fallen off of my necklace so I had just put it away thinking I would fix it later.

"Ah, where is it," I said, searching quickly.

- She glared, barging past me, making things fall out of my open pocket. Thinking it was just loose change from the water bottle I had bought earlier, I just walked off. -

"Oh fuck, I shouldn't have just walked off," I face-palmed in annoyance of my carelessness.

I walked back down to see Byeol setting plates on the table with food. I made a drink for both of us as I sat on the table and she sat infront of me. We both just sat in silence, she looked pretty nervous.