oh god.

"You know, my life is so fucked up I would've believed you if your breath didn't stink of weed, are you seriously high right now?" She asked him in disbelief

She had frozen momentarily when he'd uttered those words, both of us had. But then we came to the realisation of how he was purposely trying to mess with our heads. He bursted into laughter, "you should've seen the look on your faces!" He held his stomach in pain from how hard he was laughing which aggravated me.

I once again gripped his throat, lifting him off his feet as he struggled to breathe. "You seem to find this awfully entertaining, and it's ticking me off, it's giving me devilish thoughts," I cracked my neck, enjoying his face changing colours as it lost oxygen.

"Jungkook that's enough," I was pulled back by Byeol before the man fell to the floor, coughing painfully. "There's no point in threatening him, he won't give up a slight clue let alone a clear description of what happened that day. That's why we threaten his lover, Mrs Lim I can hear your heavy breathing from up the stairs, now be a darling and come down here before I drag you by your second hand cheap wig," Byeol smiled, looking up the stairs to see a woman timidly walk down.

"No, no not her," the man suddenly felt fear, "sobered up have you?" I rolled my eyes, walking towards his wife. "I have a newly sharpened knife in my pocket, and I'm very tempted to use it on your lovely wife. You have 2 options, tell me whatever you know about that day, or watch me gut your wife. I'd prefer the latter, but let's be fair I think you'd wanna keep your woman alive," I said making him look at me questionably.

"What's that supposed to mean?" He had sass in his tone as if he didn't have to look at THAT in the mirror every morning. "Well look at yourself, I don't- I really don't think you'll find anyone else," I scrunched my nose mockingly. "Anyways back to the point," I faced his wife with a smile, "it really is quite sad that not only have you married a moron but that your fate lies in his hands, I'm truly sorry but there's no other way," I patted her on the shoulder as if that'd change absolutely anything.

"TELL THEM EVERYTHING!" She yelled, already scared although I hadn't started my torturing yet. I pulled out the knife, it was disguised as a pen and the blade would open at the click. I admired it's sharpness, "look how pretty it is," I turned around to show it off to Byeol who sat on the sofa yawning.