🦋 ᵇᵉˢᵗ ᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈˢ 🦋

Hyuna looked at her son adorably, who was bouncing on his feet.
"Taehyung stop it. He's gonna come", Daeshim scolded his son. The small boy stopped, but he couldn't contain his internal squeals.

They had reached the park much before the usual time, of course, thanks to their little cub's excitement. He was going to meet him again. Hyuna has also brought some hand made chocolates for the little one they haven't met yet. She was honestly more excited than Taehyung to meet Koo.

That's when,
"Hey bro", Junghyun's voice earned Daeshim's attention.
"Hey man. How're you doin' man?", Daeshim said in an excessively American tone, making Junghyun roll his eyes.
"Hello mrs. Kim. I think you're Jessica, right-hmph!", Junghyun's mouth was suddenly pressed tightly with a hand.
Daeshim looked at Junghyun with scared, wide eyes, as if, requesting him to keep his mouth shut.
Mrs. Kim narrowed her eyes, "Daeshim, leave his mouth. Let him speak"
Daeshim started counting. His end was surely near.
Junghyun understood that mrs. Kim was not the one he was thinking. And he was honestly happy for it. He hated his friend drooling over each and every girl, during college days. He had a smug look on his. And it scared Daeshim to shit.

Mhm. Tea time, Junghyun thought before starting.

"Oh, so you're not Jessica, I suppose. Actually, Dae had a huge crush on our college beauty, Jessica. He actually wanted to marry-OW!"
Junghyun screamed loudly, when Daeshim stomped on his foot.
"Thank you so much for sharing the information with me, mr. Jeon. I'll take care of someone, whom I remember saying me on the first date, that I'm the only girl he has ever fallen for", mrs. Kim's smile and the sound of her gritting teeth, were creepy enough for the two men to close their legs, guarding their balls with their hands, incase, anything happens.

But Junghyun's guard broke when his own friend kicked his balls.
"What the fuck bro ?!", Junghyun cried out loud. Daeshim just glared at him with eyes as wide as saucepan. "Bro you look like an eggplant",
Junghyun commented while croaking in pain, and you could hear Daeshim's nose whistling.
"Mumma, are uncle and papa okay ?", Taehyung asked in his soft voice, earning the three's attention.

"Owh! So you're Taehyung. Hello baby. And no, your uncle is not okay. He's half dead and your dad will be dead the very moment he reaches home", Junghyun made a o-shaped face, still croaking in pain.

Imagine that on Jungkook's father's face  

"Oh Okay. Uncle, where is Koo?", Taehyung asked, pouting at the absence of his friend.

"Tiggy!!", Little Koo's adorable giggle ringed through the trees of the park. Taehyung quickly ran towards the baby, who was waddling, with his mother running behind him.

"Koo, baby stop. You'll hurt yourself! Jeon fucking Junghyun hold your son!!", Moonbyul screamed out loud at her husband.

"Okay ma'am", Junghyun quickly ran towards the little baby, who was now being tackled by an excited Taehyung.