🦋 ᶠᵃᵐⁱˡʸ 🦋

"No!"
"No!"
"Let us in!"
"Let us in please!"
"I want to see my baby!"
"Papa, they are not letting us in!"
"Please you all are my employees. Why are you being so cruel ?"

Kim Taehyung and Kim Sunwoo were currently holding onto the rods of the cabin of the private hospital, owned by the CEO himself.

The nurse smiled hesitantly at her boss, who was now wailing, wanting to see his husband, who was inside the cabin, pushing out his baby.

"Baby they aren't letting us in!", Taehyung again shouted, holding onto the railing for his dear life.
"Papa! I wanna see the baby too!", Sunwoo screamed along with his father.

"Taehyung! Stop acting like a baby!", Hyuna smacked her son's forehead.
"Sunie, how about me and granpa take you to the park ?", Daeshim and Junghyung offered their grandson hesitantly.
"No! I'm gonna stay with dada and take care of papa!", Sunwoo held onto his father's leg.

"Kim freaking Taehyung! I will kill you!", Koo let out an exhausted sigh, not being able to bear the contractions.
"I'm gonna cut your dick and then operate vasectomy on your empty testicles!", Koo cursed out loud, screaming in pain.

"One final push mr. Kim! And the baby will be out", the doctor encouraged his patient, trying his best to ignore his boss' screaming.

Koo fisted on the blanket of the hospital bed, contracting his muscles. His jaw clenched as he finally gave the last push, a loud scream escaping his lips.

He let out loud whimpers, feeling a spiral cord tug at his lower torse.
Hitting his head on the bed, he closed his eyes, panting due to exhaustion.

Not long after, he heard loud cries of a baby, making a small smile appear on his face.

The doctor handed the baby over to the nurse, and came out.

"How is Jungkook ?!", Taehyung jumped towards the doctor, making him stumble a little.

"Don't worry mr. Kim. He's resting a bit, after all this  exhaustion. And congratulations, your husband has given birth to a healthy, boy liger hybrid", the doctor passed a smile towards the CEO, who eyes clouded with tears.

"C-can we see him ?", Taehyung asked, as he felt his elder son cling to his leg.
"Yeah sure. But be careful around Mr. Kim, since his body is yet to expel the placenta, and we need to cleanse the baby too", the doctor said, leading the way towards the cabin.

"Dada, am I big brother now ?", Sunie looked at his father, who had tears in his eyes.
"Yes baby, you are big brother now. You have a little, small baby brother", the tiger hybrid picked him up, following the doctor.

Koo was still lying on the bed, with droplets of sweat all over his forehead, face and neck.
And there laid their little prince, on the crib, which was placed near Koo's bed.

Taehyung first went towards his husband, who, now, was breathing heavily with closed eyes.
"You did such a good job my angel", closing his eyes, he placed a kiss on his little one's forehead, as he caressed his small palm.

He then turned towards the baby.

"Hey baby-", Taehyung was cut off by his little one's tiny growl.
"Don't touch him you buffed lizard! Sanitize your hands first"

The tiger hybrid chuckled at his husband's concern and turned towards him. "You should take a bit rest now", he kissed Koo's forehead and took his tiny hand in his larger ones.

Koo shook his jead stubbornly, and looked up at his husband, "Where is my baby Sunie ?"
"Papa, I'm here!", Sunwoo puffed out his chest, walking towards the bed.