🦋 ᵇᵘⁿᵇᵘⁿ 🦋

Jungkook's age : 5
Taehyung's age : 7

"Tata, look what I made", Koo showed his drawing to his friend.
After much convincing, Daeshim let his son go to normal school, instead of home-schooling, because he was afraid that the cub would be bullied.

Taehyung was in his second year of elementary school while Jungkook was still in Kindergarten.

"Tata! Lookie", Koo's pout intensified when his best friend of whole two years ignored him. Just because he talked to Jackson.

"Why don't you go and show this to your Jackson hyung, huh ?", Taehyung sassed, still burning with jealousy. The matter was, Koo was busy playing with Jackson yesterday, in the park, totally ignoring Taehyung. Taehyung knew that the little one didn't mean to ignore him. But still his little heart couldn't take his best friend ignoring him.

"I am sorry Tata. Now look at my drawing, please", Koo showed his puppy eyes to Taehyung, which of course the hybrid couldn't resist. Jungkook has surely learnt this trick in the span of this two years.

"Okay. But just because your cute", Taehyung said, taking the paper from Koo's hand.
"You are", Koo corrected his hyung and giggled when Taehyung deadpanned at him.

But, Taehyung's scowl quickly faded away when he saw the picture.

Koo has recently been showing interest in water colour

Koo has recently been showing interest in water colour. And Taehyung knew this.
Taehyung looked at the picture astonishingly, for a while. He liked how Koo had drawn his tail and ears longer, just like the way they were. He had never seen Koo trying to make him look perfect. He, without folding the paper kept it inside his bag, making Koo surprised.

"What happen Tata ?", Koo asked, his voice laced with confusion.
"I will keep this drawing with myself. It's mine from now", Taehyung brought his bag closer to his chest and hugged it.

Koo giggled at his best friend's action. "I can make you another one, hyungie", Koo said, showing his bunny smile.
"Still. This is special. I'll always keep this with myself", Taehyung murmured before grabbing Koo. Taehyung hugged Koo.
"What happen Tata ?", Koo asked.
He just shook his head and nuzzled into the crook of Koo's neck.

"Why ish Tiggy sad ?", Koo pouted.
"Tiggy is not sad. Tiggy is just too happy", Taehyung looked at Koo, and he elongated his tail, bringing Koo closer to him.
Koo squealed in glee when he felt the tail wrap around himself. He loved Taehyung's tail.
Koo quickly turned back and caught hold of Taehyung's tail. He softly sqeezed the fur of Taehyung's tail before rubbing it on his own face.

Taehyung made Koo sit between his legs.
"I love Tata's tail", Koo looked up at Taehyung, still giggling.
Taehyung just hummed and admired the person sitting between his legs.