🦋 ᶜᵒᵐᵇᵒ 🦋

Double update 'cause author's summer vacations are ending soon, and she is sad  :')

"I'm back baby!"
Taehyung shouted out loud, waiting for his husband and his son to waddle-run towards him.

First came his son, who ran towards him, while he picked him up. "Hi Sunie! How was school ?", Taehyung kissed him, on getting a few whines from the five year old.

"Dada! Don't kiss mew. I'm a big boy", Sunwoo huffed, puffing out his chest proudly.
"Oh yea big boy ?", raising his one eyebrow at his son, Taehyung tickled him, kissing his forehead occasionally.

"Hello hubby. How was your day ?", a tiny male, with a small baby bump appeared from behind the washroom.

"Hi my baby. What happened ? Were you vomiting again ?", Taehyung asked with furrowed eyebrows, as he put his son down.

"It's normal Taetae. I'm in my third month", Koo smiled at him, before latching onto him.
"Are you sure baby ?", Taehyung again asked, as he placed soft kisses on Koo's forehead.

After about one year of adopting Sunwoo, the couple found out that Koo was pregnant. They were fearing what their little baby's reaction would be, to this news. But to say that their son was more than happy to be a big brother, would be an understatement.

"Don't stress out yourself too much mister", the little one giggled as he got on his tippy toes and kissed his husband's cheeks.

"Dada! Papa didn't eat anything!", Sunwoo complained to his father. He was given the duty of looking after his papa during his pregnancy.

"No! I did-", Koo was about to protest but stopped when both his husband and son glared at him. "What are you doing baby ? You should eat more now! That's important for both your and the baby's health", Taehyung put away his bag, and took off his coat, while, caressing Koo's small baby bump a bit.

"I just didn't feel like eating. Why are you being a meanie ?", Koo sniffled, as a few tears pricked out from his eyes.
"Dada made papa cry!", SunWop straight up blamed his dad, before hugging his papa's leg.

"I didn't make your papa cry you brat!", defending himself, Taehyung scowled when his son showed his tongue at him.

"Baby, I was not being a meanie. But Koo, you need to eat. Otherwise you'll fall ill", the tiger hybrid said in his softest voice. Sunwoo skipped towards his playroom, not wanting to be a part of his parent's drama.

"Baby", Taehyung again called, but Koo didn't answered.
"Koo doesn't talk to meanies", pouting through his tears, the little one stomped his leg.

He puffed out his cheeks, while glaring at his hubby. "You always scold me! You are a big meanie!", Koo pouted at his husband, as a few tears pricked out of his eyes.
Taehyung sighed before embracing his little one in his arms, "Baby, I didn't scold you. I was just saying that-"

"You scolded me. I'll make you sleep on the couch", he threatened his husband with a glare.
"That's just cruel!", Taehyung gasped at his baby's threat.
"Should've thought before scolding me", Koo smirked before skipping away from his husband.

"Wait. Where are you going ?", pulling his tiny husband back, the tiger hybrid started placing soft smooches all over Koo's neck.

🐯____________🐰

Tugging Sunwoo to his bed, Koo placed a gentle goodnight kiss on his forehead, and turned off the lights and closed the door behind him.

"He-", Koo was cut off, as soon as he entered the room, with his husband quickly picking him up.