🦋ᶜᵒᵐᵖᵃⁿʸ🦋

Jungkook's age : 20
Taehyung's age : 22

"Good luck Taetae", Koo wished Taehyung luck while smiling widely. It was the tiger hybrid's graduation ceremony today. It was a huge step for Taehyung, considering the fact that he'll join the company by the next month.

Taehyung gave Koo a quick hug, which made his own heart flutter.

Koo went back to their classes. They were, now, promoted to 2nd year. And the little one was excited as hell. He had already decided to choose psychology as his main stream. Today, though, there won't be any classes held, due to the ceremony.

College students were roaming here and there in the hallways. Most of them were absent, since there would be no classes today. Some were in the library, some in the canteen, and some just loafing around in the hallways.

Koo was one of the students who were sitting the library. He wasn't really studying, since he was already completed with half of their course. He was just waiting for the bell to ring, so that he could go home. Not alone though. Taehyung, ever since the college started, never missed a day to drop Koo home. And today wasn't an exception either.

Koo quietly fiddled with his shirt. He couldn't make much friends, inspite of his friendly nature. So here he was, alone in the library, leafing through the psychology book, thinking about anything but psychology.

Koo sighed, scanning the library with his curious doe eyes. He pouted, knowing that he has to be bored like this, for another half-an-hour. Eunwoo was absent today. So naturally the little baby was bored, without any friends.

"Yo Goo", Koo got startled when he heard Taekwon scream behind him.
"Stop scaring me you monkey!", Koo pouted vigorously, patting his chest.
"Aww! Did little Kookoo get scared ?", Taekwon cooed, pinching Koo's cheeks. It didn't take much time for the two to become friends, from bully and victim. Infact, Taekwon adored Koo very much.

"Shut up Wonie!", Koo scolded Taekwon who just sat beside Koo. Taekwon started dribbling on Koo's hair, earning a hit on his chest.
"Did you- did you just hit me ?! Oh my god!", Taekwon exasperated loudly, earning everyone's attention in the library.
"Shh shh! Wonie! Shut up! Don't act like that hurt you! Otherwise I'll hit you for real this time!", Koo glared at Taekwon with big eyes, which, the other swears, cannot even scare a puppy.

"Bye bye dear Kookoo", Taekwon hugged Koo tightly, before skipping towards his girlfriend.
Why does everyone treats me like a child ?, Koo's pout increased, as he furrowed his eyebrows. I'm a grown up now!
Koo puffed out his cheeks, and grabbed his bag, waddling towarss the door of the library. The librarian laughed at Koo's cute style of walking, "Seems like someone angered our little one!"

Some of the students laughed fondly at a grumpy Koo, who was trying hard to glare at them. "I won't ever talk to you uncle!", Koo huffed at the librarian, but pouted when the other just laughed at him and ruffled his hair. Koo pouted and muttered out a small "Meanie", before walking out of the campus.

🐯_____________🐰

"What happened Bunbun ? Why is my little Koo pouting ?", Taehyung cooed at Koo's pout, who had his arms folded at his chest, while pouting cutely.

They were now sitting in Taehyung's car, going towards Taehyung's home. Taehyung would work as a normal employee of the company for a few days, to understand the situation of the company, and then he would join as the CEO. So, Daeshim wanted Taehyung to quickly come over so that he could make everything clear to his son about the company matters.