🦋 ᵃᵖᵒˡᵒᵍʸ 🦋

Koo walked towards the park, with a box of plushies in his hand. Memories flooded inside his mind as he smiled tenderly at the place where he and his best friend met for the first time.

Sighing deeply, he sat down on a bench, keeping aside the box of plushies. He looked at the few children playing without any care of the world. He would've been lying if he says that he doesn't miss his childhood days. It feels that they grew up so fast.

"Koo"
Hearing Taehyung's voice, Koo snapped his head towards the direction of the voice. "What are you doing here ?", Taehyung asked Koo, happy that he could get a glimpse of the little one. "Nothing much. Just came for a walk", Koo replied shortly, hiding the box of plushies under the bench.

"I actually couldn't apologise to you properly because it became pretty late yesterdays and I had to go home. And since we've already met here", Taehyung suddenly stopped when he noticed the box of plushies under the bench. He knew that his best friend often donated plushies to the orphanage near the park.

"Oh! You're here to donate plushies ? Can I see them ?", Taehyung asked, smiling widely at Koo. "N-no hyung-", Koo stuttered, thinking about how Taehyung would react when he would see that he was about to donate the plushie given by him.

Taehyung, without waiting for Koo's response, opened the box. His smile dropped when he saw the tiger plushie, which he had once gifted his best friend, lying on the top of the box.

He bit his lips, trying to control his tears.

He looked at Koo with shocked eyes and asked, "You were about to donate this one too ?"
His voice was filled with desperation and sadness. He knows that what he did was wrong. But he never imagined that Koo would want to donate the plushie given by him.

"Wh-why ? You said that y-you will always keep it with you, didn't you ?", Taehyung asked Koo as a big fat tear rolled down his cheeks. "T-taehyung hyung, don't cry", Koo was shocked to see Taehyung crying. The tiger hybrid brought the plushie closer to his chest, and hugged it while crying.
"You didn't want to keep any trace of me ? D-do you not want to be friends with me anymore ?", Taehyung asked Koo, begging the younger to say no. Koo was at loss of words. He never imagined that Taehyung would react like this. Taehyung rubbed his cheeks, trying to wipe off the tears. He was hurt so much, seeing the younger trying to cut him off from his life.

"I am sorry Koo. I am sorry. I don't know what got into me! Don't throw me off from your life, please!", Taehyung cried harder. He knelt down, and burried his head in Koo's lap.
"Taehyung hyung-", Koo was cut off by Taehyung.
"No! N-no please! Call me Taetae! Just like you used to", Taehyung cried, looking up at Jungkook.

Koo sighed deeply, before extending his hand towards Taehyung, who was crying like a baby crying with their head dug in their mother's lap.

"Don't cry Taetae. Why're you crying ?", Koo softly rested his hand behind Taehyung's head.
"I am so sorry Kook! I won't shout on you again! I promise! I promise I won't ignore you anymore! I honestly don't know what got into me that day! I'm so sorry! Please forgive me Jungkook", Taehyung wailed, as he wrapped his arms around Koo's waist, still kneeling down infront of the younger with his head buried in Koo's lap.

"It's okay Taetae. It's okay. Don't cry", Koo softly caressed Taehyung's cheeks, pulling his head closer to him. He wiped off the tears leaving the tiger hybrid's hazel brown eyes.
Taehyung hiccuped, looking at Koo, who was caressing his cheels.

"I am sorry too Taetae. I th-thought you don't like to be my best friend anymore. Obviously, you're the owner of such a big company and I'm just a middle class college student", Koo mumbled lowly, knowing what he has coming.