🦋ᵇⁱʳᵗʰᵈᵃʸ🦋

Koo and Taehyung were sleeping while being cuddled up with each other, when Moonbyul entered the room.

She smiled at the two sleeping kids and approached them, careful to not make any noise.

The tiger plushie, letter and box of chocolates caught her eyes. Assuming that they were given by the cub, she placed the plushie on the top of the reading shelf and kept the letter inside the drawer. She took the box of chocolate and kept it inside the refrigerator.

Suddenly, she heard the bell ring. Must be Jackson, she thought. Her husband and his friend had gone to take a walk. And she knows that they won't be coming  back withing less than one hour.
"Welcome, Jackson", Moonbyul heard Hyuna's soft voice greet the 7 year old hybrid.
Moonbyul went closer to the babies, waking them up.
"Koo, baby, Kookie, wake up. Jackson hyung has arrived", she shook her son a bit harder, knowing that the little baby was a deep sleeper.
Both Koo and Taehyung woke up from their slumber.
"C'mon Jungkook, go and greet Jackson hyung", Moonbyul chuckled when her son sprinted towards the door, welcoming the bear hybrid.
"Taehyung, honey, would you like some cake ?", as Moonbyul turned back to the tiger hybrid, she didn't miss the glowing yellow colour of the cub's eyes.
Moonbyul followed the line of sight of Taehyung, and when she realised that the tiger hybrid was growling while looking at her son hug Jackson, she couldn't help but let out a chuckle.

Moonbyul being a child psychiatrist herself, knew that hybrids don't like sharing. Especially tiger, lion, bear and wolf hybrids. They have a possessive and territorial nature.

Taehyung noticed how Jackson blushed when Kook hugged him. He noticed how much adoration Jackson's eyes held, watching the little one giggle. He noticed everything.
He wanted nothing but to kill Jackson at this moment. His friend is only his.

"Happy Birthday Koo", Jackson wished the little one and handed him a packet of chocolate along with a set of water colour as he knew that the baby was fond of art, especially water colour.

"Twank you hyungiee", Koo squealed out a muffled 'thank you' and hugged the elder. Jackson blushed. After pulling out from the hug, Koo dragged Jackson towards his room, while giggling.

As soon as he heard Koo's sweet little giggles, Taehyung's eyes turned back into their normal hazel nut colour.

There was another silent spectator of the scene except Moonbyul, who also saw all of it. Moonbyul was scared. She knew that both bear and tiger hybrids are ferocious hybrids. She gulped hard. As soon as she was about to pull of Koo, she was called by Hyuna, "Moonbyul, can you please come here ?"
Moonbyul let out a croak "Yes", and glanced at her precious little one, before leaving the room.

"Hello Taehyung", Jackson smiled softly, making Taehyung grit his teeth. He still greeted him back nevertheless,"Hello Jackson".

Koo placed the set of water colour safely inside his drawer and then climbed up to his bed.
He climbed in between the two hybrids.

Koo's room was totally different from a five year old boy's 'normal' room. He didn't had robots or cars lying all around his room. No, he didn't like barbies either.
He liked plushies, stars and sparkles, instead.

"Tata, Jackie hyung, what do you want to play ?", Koo asked the two hybrids, with his sparkling doe eyes.

"Um, Koo, can we play with your plushies ?", Jackson asked Koo. Taehyung pouted, because he wanted to play with Koo, too.
"Me too Koo"

Koo let out a happy giggle, as he was glad that his hyungs didn't think him of as a wierd child, just because he didn't had any robots and cars in his room.