🦋 ᵐᵒᵛⁱᵉ ⁿⁱᵍʰᵗ 🦋

"Taetae, I promise I'll be back within a few minutes. I have to go get the groceries Tiggy. Please leave my leg", Koo squated down, trying to make the tiger understand, who was latching onto his legs.

Taehyung has been clingy ever since morning, claiming that today was the day when, one year back, he confessed to Koo.

"I know Tiggy. I know you want more belly rubs and cuddles, but I promise, I'll be back just in a few minutes", Koo giggled when he felt his boyfriend's whiskers touch his bare neck. The tiger just grumbled, hugging Koo with his paws.

"Koo baby, the groceries can be bought by anyone. Why do you have to always bring them ? You don't worry about that. It's your one year anniversary. You both should enjoy together", Hyuna threw a smug look at Koo, noticing the small tint of blush, which dusted the little one's mushy cheeks.

The tiger again growled, earning his small boyfriend's attention.

"Okay okay fine! I'll pet you now. Let's go", Koo sighed defeatedly.

Slumping on their bed, Taehyung quickly changed into his human form, taking Koo by surprise. "Didn't you say you want to have belly rubs ?", Koo asked Taehyung with wide eyes.
The tiger hybrid pouted, shaking his head. He has noticed how, for a few days, he would find Koo zoning off. It felt like something was bugging his little one.

"Koo, come here", Taehyung spoke softly, making Koo furrow his eyebrows.
Taehyung extended his arm towards the little one, smiling fondly at him. "What happened Taetae ?", Koo got onto the bed, and slipped into Taehyung's hold.

With a swift movement of hand, Taehyung scooped Koo, and placed him on his lap, wrapping his arms around the little one protectively.

Koo looked up at Taehyung with his doe eyes. "What happened Koo ?", Taehyung gently nudged Koo's soft cheeks. "What ?", Koo furrowed his eyebrows.

"Is something bugging you baby ? You've been so quiet for a few days. You've been too busy too", Taehyung said, concern evident in his deep voice.

Koo visibly relaxed, understanding what his boyfriend was trying to say. He just sighed and laid his small, coconut head on Taehyung's chest.
"Not really. I just feel so stressed due to this 3rd year. Like, a few days ago, everyone of us were given some particular cases of mental illness to deal with. I've completed two of them. And one is still left. It feels so stressful. I don't know what to do", the little one looked up at Taehyung helplessly.

"Why didn't you tell hyungie, baby ?", Taehyung asked Koo, softly stroking his cheeks. He crossed his legs around Koo, and wrapped the little one with a blanket. The tiger hybrid couldn't help but coo at how tiny and adorable his bun was looking.

"I dwon' know", Koo whined in his smallest voice, snuggling closer to his boyfriend's chest. Taehyung smiled, softly biting Koo's button nose. He looked into the sparkling, wide doe eyes, feeling himself melt at how the little one was nibbling onto his lips.

"Are you angwy ?", Koo's voice came out muffled, due to the blanket, which was wrapped around him like a burrito. Blinking a few times, he puffed out his mushy cheeks, showing his puppy eyes to Taehyung; his lips, jutted out.

"I can never be angry on my baby", Taehyung laughed like the whipped man he was, bringing Koo's face to his chest. The little one exposed his bunny tooth widely, feeling his boyfriend press kisses all over his fluffy hair.

"Baby", Taehyung asked Koo, who was playing with the former's shirt.
Koo looked up at Taehyung, straddling his lap.
"Let's go on a date tonight"

Koo thought for a while on his boyfriend's suggestion, and then pouted, "But I dwon' feel like going out. 'M feeling too tired"
He looked down, feeling sad that he couldn't fulfill his boyfriend's wish.