☁️ 𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕤 ☁️

Y/N POV
i woke up from another dream about henry and i being.....sexual. why the hell am i having these dreams...

i was about to text henry when i realized i didn't have his number.

y/n: "ah shit. i guess i'll go ask for his number. i think i remember the way even tho i was high through most of it"

i got up and got dressed.

(THE FIT)

i got out my room, stumbled down the stairs as usual as i left

i got out my room, stumbled down the stairs as usual as i left. i tried to go back to the point where henry came while i was high, and then follow the way he went.

"...hmmmm....maybe it was think way" i mumbled to myself as i looked down. right as i looked up, i walked into a pole and hit my nose. it felt like it broke, and it immediately started bleeding.

"oh god- did i bring my tampons-" i asked myself as i looked through my backpack and found them. i stuffed them in each nostril as i kept walking in agony. i finally got to henry's house and walked up the porch. i as i knocked on the door i pulled the tampons out and threw them in a bush. the door opened i was greeted by henry's little sister.
"who are you"
"hi..i'm y/n, i was wondering if i could get henry's numbe-" i got cut off "henry's upstairs" she said as she walked away, looking into her phone.

why didnt she just give me his damn number, now i actually have to ask him myself, that's so fucking embarrassing.

i walked inside, walked up the stairs and into henry's room

*TW 🍋*
i forgot to knock, but didn't think it mattered. right as i entered, i saw henry beating his meat on his couch- i looked at him for a second before screaming and covering my eyes. he started screaming as well as he got up, pulled his pants up and ran over and closed and locked the door.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO KNOCKING"
"WHAT HAPPENED TO LOCKING YOUR GODDAMN DOOR"
"THATS BECAUSE I LIVE IN A HOUSE WHERE PEOPLE REMEMBER TO KNOCK YOU FUCKTARD"

about 8 seconds later, we had finally stopped screaming and i slowly removed my hands from my eyes. i sat on his bed as i giggled.

"so uhh...who did u beat to HAHA"
"CAN WE PLEASE NOT TALK ABOUT IT"

i finally looked at him, and couldnt help but look down.

"you're still..a little hard"

he looked down, bending over covering his crotch.

*🍋⚠️END*
"why...... why are you here" he questioned, while rubbing his forehead.
"oh i just wanted your number" i spoke as if i hadn't just seen his dick. i honestly don't know why, but i didn't really care. i mean he's a teenager, what he does is none of my business.

he grabbed a pen and paper and wrote his number down as he handed it to me and told me to leave, not being able to look me in the eyes.

"you're so cute when you're flustered." i said as he still avoided eye contact.