☁️ 𝕓𝕠𝕟𝕟𝕚 ☁️

A/N: ngl, it took me like a month to actually find a good suit. this is edited 05-16-21 and it was made like 04-10-21 i think, anyways, i found a suit and edited the "logo" captain man and kid danger both have on their suits just so it looks a little cooler and like bonni really belongs! anyways, enjoy!!!

Y/N POV
i woke up in henry's arms. i had completely forgot i spent the night at his. he was shirtless, and without thinking, i traced my fingers down his body gently. he woke up but pretended to still be sleeping. i felt his slightly visible aps as he flinched. i started blushing as i moved my hand away and got up.

"mo-AHEM morning henry" i played it off cool as i put my hand behind my head.
"goodmorning ugly" he grinned. his voice was kind of raspy.
"uh so uhm- how did you sleep" i asked.
"well, fine, until i was awoken by some simp touching me, do you happen to know anything about that?" he said, smirking jokingly.
"o-..oh myyyyy..who could that have been heh, anyways, we need to get ready so we can go to the man cave and see my suit!!" i said excitedly. i stole one of henrys hoodies and grabbed a skirt i had in my bag.

(THE FIT)

henry looked at me as i went to the bathroom

henry looked at me as i went to the bathroom. the door was half open as i looked at myself in the mirror. then the door suddenly opened, then closed. i turned around to see henry standing right behind me.

"hi hen-" i got cut off by henry kissing me and pushing me against the sink. he slightly lifted me onto the sink as he slid his hand up my thigh and under my skirt. he then started kissing my neck as i bit my lip.

"henry...we have to go.." he ignored me and kept going.

"henry get dressed you fucktard" he pecked my neck as he stared me down with a pout, then left the bathroom to go get dressed. i got off the sink as my knees gave in. he's so hot, i literally can't take it.

i got back up and went and sat down at the top of the stairs and waited for henry. he came from behind, lifted my head up and kissed my lips from behind.

(HIS FIT)

"ayo!! my skirt matches your flannel!!" i said excitedly as he let out a small chuckle

"ayo!! my skirt matches your flannel!!" i said excitedly as he let out a small chuckle. he looked amazing as always. i got up as he walked down the stairs in front of me. i ruffled his hair, just to see it messy. he slowly turned around, obviously unhappy i touched his perfect hair.