☁️ 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 ☁️

Y/N POV
i woke up to the sound of my ringtone.

"what the hell....its saturday, let me sleep." i mumbled as i grabbed my phone and picked up.

"morning beautiful"
"henry you cant even see me rn, i look awful trust me" i said, rubbing my eye as i took a deeb breath and sat up.
"then turn your camera on" he answered. i turned my camera on and looked at myself for a second. my hair was standing out to all sides and the dark circles under my eyes looked bad.

"oh nevermind. you were right" henry said as i looked at him. he then burst out laughing.
"Y/N I'M JOKING PLEASE, YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL AS ALWAYS" he laughed as i hung up. what should i wear for our date......hmmmmmmmmmm. i checked the weather as i saw it was going to be one of the hottest days of the year today, fml.

i texted henry, asking what he was gonna wear, not sure what i would put on myself.

he sent me a pic of his fit.

(HIS FIT)

i examined it

i examined it. black shirt, beige shorts, nike airforce 1s....hmmm..

(THE FIT)

i tried to match my outfit with his

i tried to match my outfit with his. it didnt go very well. i was very scared to go out while my legs and arms werent covered. i decided to throw a leg guard over the deepest cut on my thigh. i shakily stepped outside and started walking to our meeting spot. i stood and waited as i suddenly felt hands on my waist, causing me to jolt. i turned around as henry bend down and kissed my forehead.

"cant you buy some shoes that make you taller? i'm breaking my back for u" he whined.
i giggled as we started walking hand in hand.

"where are we even going?" i asked.
"you'll see" he squeezed my hand as he looked down at me and grinned cutely.

we chatted as we walked, as he suddenly interrupted me and put his hands in front of my eyes.

"what are you doing" i asked.
"just keep walking, i'll guide you" he said reassuringly. i kept walking as he told me.

"take a deep inhale and tell me what you smell" i did as i was told until i removed his hands and shouted "ice cream"

he laughed and hugged me tight.

"i knew you would love this"
"thank you so much henry" i blushed into his chest.

we ordered ice cream, chatted and then got them. we walked to the beach as we sat in the sand and ate our ice cream. i leaned my head on his shoulder and sighed, taking the beautiful view in.

before we knew it, we had been at the beach all day, everyone had left and the sun was setting.

* 🍋 ⚠️ *
i looked over at henry, to which he turned to look at me as well. i kissed him as he put a hand on my cheek. he started deepening the kiss as i slowly got on top of him. i stood on my knees with one leg on each side of him as henry was sitting under me. he ran his hands up my thighs and to my ass. he then placed a hand on my waist as he pulled me down and got on top of me. he had on hand in the sand that was holding him up as the other one was on my thigh, slightly pulling my leg up. he kissed my neck, leaving little marks everywhere as he slowly slid his hands under my skirt. he asked for permission before putting his hands down my underwear.

"wow...seems like you really want it huh?" he smirked as i blushed. he could obviously feel how turned on i was.

he teased me a little bit before he slowly started rubbing my clit. he kissed me as he went faster. i leaned my head back as i covered my mouth with the back of my hand and slightly arched my back.
he took my hand that was covering my mouth and pinned in down in the sand.

"you don't have to hide your voice. we're the only ones here" he said as he went a little faster. i wrapped my arms around him, digging my nails into his back, leaving scratches through his shirt. i almost came as he stopped.

"ah ah..not yet" he said as he looked at the state i was in. i slowly felt my climax fade away as he got up and opened his pants and removed his shirt.

i looked at him confused.

"come on, we're going in the water" he smiled as he reached a hand out for me. i grabbed it as i slowly started undressed as well.

"turn around" i said as i unclipped my bra and slipped my underwear off. i slightly covered my boobs as i told him to turn back around. he immediately looked at my body as i took his hand and we started running into the water.

"WOOHOO" henry yelled as we swam further into the water. i realized i couldnt reach the sea bottom anymore, as i started to swim back. henry grabbed my legs and pulled me back.

"henry i cant reach the bottom, do you want me to drown" i said as he laughed.

"good i'm taller than you idiot" he said as he pulled me close. i wrapped my legs around his waist as he asked me for consent yet again.

"may i?"
"yes please.." i mumbled, slightly blushing.
"are you 100% sure you want to do this" he asked, not wanting to overstep my boundaries.
i kissed him as i reassured him i wanted this.

"this might hurt a little, please tell me to stop if it gets too bad" he said as he slowly inserted his SchLoNg

A/N: I'M SORRY THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING HETERO SMUT, IT'S SO WEIRD HAHA

i flinched, as the pain hit me. i bit my lip, trying not to whine, as henry slowly started to move.

"it's okay y/n...i'm right here" he whispered to me reassuringly. he placed his forehead on mine as he kept moving. the pain i felt, slowly turned into pleasure as i slightly arched my back.

henry groaned as he started going faster. i moaned as i started kissing his neck. i could feel him getting aroused and slowly starting to use his hyper motility. he went so fast both of us were already finishing. i bit his neck as i leaned back and arched my back in pleasure. he kissed my collarbone as we both came.

A/N: no y/n will not get pregnant cause henry is not wearing a condom. y/n can't get pregnant due to the fact that shes underweight and doesn't even get her period atm.

*🍋⚠️ END*
henry and i looked at each other, panting as we rested our foreheads against each other and giggled.

"that was.....awesome" i exclaimed.

"yeah.." henry agreed, panting as we giggled.

we started swimming back to the land. when we got up and got dressed, henry grabbed my chin gently and kissed my lips.

"wanna sleep over at mine?" he asked. i agreed and we went back to his place.

A/N: i hope this was spicy enough for u guys- HAHA