☁️ 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕖𝕟𝕕 ☁️

Y/N POV:
i woke up due to the sun hitting me in the face through a crack in the curtains. i didn't sleep that much last night, i was too worried about ray. i opened my eyes to a squint as i took a deep breath and stretched, slowly pushing henry off his bed without realizing it. my eyes widened as a loud thump could be heard. i looked over at henry who was now laying on the floor, somehow still asleep. i sighed as i got up and went to the closet to find an outfit.

(THE OUTFIT)

my fit was kinda boring today cause all i really could think about was if ray was okay

my fit was kinda boring today cause all i really could think about was if ray was okay. i was pulled out of my thoughts to henry suddenly standing next to me and saying my name. "y/n?" he asked in his raspy morning voice as i flinched. "yeah?" i answered as i put my hand behind my neck. "you ready to go?" he asked as i nodded.

(HIS OUTFIT)

we walked out the closet and grabbed our bags as we then left to go to the mancave

we walked out the closet and grabbed our bags as we then left to go to the mancave. henry grabbed my hand as we walked. he was gently rubbing my thumb with his, trying to comfort me.

we arrived at junk n stuff and said hi to jasper who was behind the counter. we went to the back and took the elevator to the mancave, as i could feel my heart racing. we entered the mancave and were greeted by schwoz and ray standing there. henry and i immediately ran over and hugged ray, as he hugged as back. "ray are you okay??" i blurted out. "well.." he mumbled. "ray has lost his indestructibility, which means no more captain man." schwoz said. as my eyes widened. "what?? no way. schwoz cant you get them back?? swellview needs captain man." i let out. "i'm sorry kid. it's over. hand over your gum." ray said as i became defensive. "what? no. you can't take our gum." i said, henry agreeing. "i can't let you guys be heroes without an adult. if you guys get hurt, it would be my fault for letting you be heroes, hand me the gum." "no! we're not kids ray. someone needs to protect the city." henry shouted. ray pinched the bridge of his nose as he sighed. "i dont know what i'd do if you got hurt because of me" he mumbled. "you can train us to be just as amazing as you, and if we really need you, we can just come to the mancave and schwoz could suit you up so you wouldnt get as hurt" i said, trying to comfort him. i hugged him as henry joined in. we stood there for a little while, when we got interrupted by the emergency call. we all pulled away as ray answered the phone.

"captain man her-" "YOU NEED TO HELP US!!!" the caller interrupted. "where is the emergency?" ray asked. "at the park!! theres a psycho old man who looks like a robot and he's destroying everything, please hurry" the caller said as ray hung up. "get suited up kids, we got an old man to catch" he said. "ray. you're not indestructible anymore, its dangerous" henry said concerned. "you guys were never indestructible, but you still did it, what's so different about me." "well maybe the fact that you've been immortal since you were a kid, and you don't adjust to change well. maybe you'll forget you're ability is gone and end up getting seriously hurt" henry said as ray blew a bubble. "i can't let you guys take this guy alone. he managed to get me, an indestructible adult. i can't even imagine what he'd do to you." ray sighed. henry nodded as he got his gum out of his pocket and blew a bubble. "ray, please be careful. you're like the dad i never had, i can't lose you." i blurted, voice slightly breaking. ray looked at me, eyes tearing up. he pulled my into a tight hug as i let out small sobs. tears ran down my cheeks, as ray sobbed with me. henry joined the hug as we all were sobbing.

*TIME SKIP: at the park*

we arrived at the park as we started evacuating and getting people away from the park. we were being very discreet so that the man wouldn't notice us. schwoz gad given us a gun that could disintegrate anything. we needed it for the robot, since not even captain man could defeat him. we would just need a clean shot, since the gun could also disintegrate everything around it. it was risky, but we just needed to be quick and careful. we had finally evacuated the park, as we then started looking for the robot man. ray was holding the gun since it was very dangerous. i stopped up as i could feel my body trembling. "what's wrong bonni?" kid danger asked. "it's- ...i'm scared. ok? i'm scared. i can't feel my legs and i wan't to throw up." i blurted out. captain man placed his hands on my shoulders, as he looked me in my eyes. "you're braver than you think bonni" "i don't feel brave." "just because you're scared, it doesn't mean you're not brave. you've been through so much, and you're still going. i'd say that's pretty fucking brave. you're such a cool girl bonni. even if you're scared, don't let it stop you. just do it scared." ray said, as i started tearing up. i heard rustling behind me. i quickly turned around, only to be jumped by the robot man. kid danger ran over to me and pushed him off. i quickly got up as he grabbed my hand and we started running. "CAPTAIN MAN, HERE" we yelled in harmony. "captain man? i thought i already ended that pathetic man." the robot snickered. "NOBODY ENDS CAPTAIN MAN, HE'S THE GREATEST HERO, HE'S MY HERO!" i yelled, as we were still getting chased. the robot man simply just laughed as he started running faster. "CAPTAIN MAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING, SHOOT HIM" kid danger yelled as the robot man came closer. "I CANT. YOU'RE TOO CLOSE" he yelled back. the robot man was just about to get us as captain man came running straight for him. captain man jumped straight into the side of him, causing them to fall across the grass. the robot man got on top of captain man as he were punching him. "CAPTAIN MAN!" i screamed as i saw him throw the gun at me. "DO IT KID, SHOOT HIM, YOU'VE GOT A CLEAN SHOT" captain man yelled as i shakily grabbed the gun. "NO, YOU'LL GET HIT" henry yelled, eyes tearing up. "KID, YOU HAVE TO, DON'T WORRY ABOUT ME" captain man said as a small tear ran down his cheek. he smiled at me as the tears ran down my cheeks. "i love you guys" he said, just loud enough for us to hear. i shakily lifted my arm, getting ready to shoot, sobbing so hard my face went numb. "bonni- y/n..you can't" kid danger said, voice breaking. i sobbed even harder as i pulled the trigger. the gun created a large explosion, which cause both kid danger and i to fall. all i could hear was ringing in my ears. "..nni...bonni..BONNI" i heard kid dangers voice, it sounded so distorted, but became clearer. i was sobbing so hard i could barely see. kid danger pulled me up as we hugged, just sobbing into each others arms. "w-we need to c-check if he's alright" i blurted out as i let go of henry and ran over to where captain man was. i made my way through all the dust and dirt as i saw captain mans half gone body. the rest had turned into dust with the robot man. his mask was half burned off, as there was only the top left of his body. "RAY" i screamed as i dropped to my knees, putting my hand on his cheek. "you did good kid.." captain man let out, as he coughed. "RAY PLEASE, YOU CAN'T GO" i sobbed. henry came running and dropped to his knees next to me. "RAY" he screamed, his voice breaking. "i love you guys, please protect my city for me" he mumbled as he eyes slowly closed. "RAY, STOP, YOU PROMISED ME YOU WOULDN'T. RAY YOU PROMISED. YOU CANT" i yelled as the remains of his bruised body turned into dust. i screamed at the top of my lungs as henry just stared numbly into space.