☁️𝕕𝕣𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕝𝕚𝕔𝕖𝕟𝕤𝕖☁️

Y/N POV
the sun hit my face as i opened my eyes to a squint. i groaned as i stretched my arms. henry let out a small moan as he slowly opened his eyes. i got up as i stretched once again, feeling henrys eyes on my body. i smiled as i went over to the closet to look for an outfit.

(Y/N FIT)

i was really feeling my outfit today since i looked fucking awesome

i was really feeling my outfit today since i looked fucking awesome. i turned around only to get scared by henry standing right behind me and smelling my hair. "what the hell are you doing, creep." i said as he looked at me. "you smell like smoke, yknow from yesterday. you should prolly shower" he said as he started looking for an outfit. "no it's fine, i'll shower later today" i said as i got my backpack and went downstairs for some food. i grabbed a banana and sat on the couch next to piper. "ay watcha doin pipes?" i said as i ate my banana. "i dont understand this damn math problem and i need to hand this to my teacher today" she said, looking down at her paper. "oh, can i see?" i asked as she gave me the paper. "ohhhh, you just have to do it like this" i said as i took her pen and started showing how to do the problem. "oh my god thank you y/n..it makes so much more sense now!" she said happily as i gave her the paper back and grinned. "no problem pipes!" i said as i could hear henry walking down the stairs.

(HENRY FIT)

henry yelled goodbye to his family as he motioned his hand for me to follow him

henry yelled goodbye to his family as he motioned his hand for me to follow him. "bye pipes!!" i said as i grabbed my backpack and got up. piper waved at me as i caught up to henry. we left to go to school.

"hey baby, there's something i haven't told you" henry said excitedly. "what, that you're cheating on me?" i said with a smirk as he rolled his eyes and hit my shoulder. "i'm gonna get my drivers license today" he said with a smile. "did you pass the tests?" i asked in disbelief. "in the matter of fact, yes. yes i did." he said with a proud smile. i giggled only to be interrupted by someone yelling from the other side of the road. "hey sexy, can i get your number??" i sighed as i looked up at henry who was furious. "piss of u fucknut shitbag" henry yelled. "i didnt ask you" the man responded. "no but you looked desperate" i answered. "your rudeness isnt attractive" the man said. "genuine question, what makes you think that i'm looking to attract you?" i said, giving him a disgusted look. he didnt even respond, he just started walking away in shame. "and stay away cunt!" henry yelled as i giggled. "lets go" i said as i grabbed his hand and started walking.

the rest of the day was kind of a blur since i was lost in my daydreams about henry and i on road trips now that he was getting a drivers license. we were walking home from school holding hands as i was practically ignoring what henry was saying cause i was day dreaming. "y/n? y/n are you listening??" he said as i came back to reality. "yes, hm, what?" i said as i looked up at him. he pinched the bridge of his nose as he sighed. "for how long have you not been listening??" he asked. "uhh....you kinda lost me in the beginning." "okay so as
i was saying—" i interrupted him. "we're home!! where's your license?? lets go for a ride" i blurted out. "i think my parents have it" he said as we went inside. henrys mom threw his new license at him as he caught it with his fast reflexes. "kris can we use the car??" i blurted out. "uh— sure. where are you going?" "literally anywhere" i said as she shrugged her shoulders and threw the keys. i caught them as i grabbed henrys hand and dragged him outside. i got in the passenger seat as i excitedly put my seat belt on. henry got in the car as i gave him the keys. he put his seat belt on and turned on the car. he drove out the garage as i looked at him proudly.

"i love you henry"
"i love you too y/n"

we went out and got ice cream. on our way home i was looking out the window when suddenly i felt henrys hand on my thigh. i slightly flinched, but then got butterflies. he rubbed my thigh as i kept looking out the window. i bit my lip as he started moving his hand further up. i started blushing as i realized we were home. i sighed as henry turned off the car and squeezed my thigh. i looked over at him as he gave me a kiss, then took off my seat belt. we both got out the car and went inside as henrys mom interrogated us. "how'd it go, are you injured, did you ruin the car—"
i yawned as henry was answering his mom. i tugged as his shirt as he took my hand and told his mom he'd be right back. we went upstairs as he walked me to the bed. "do you need a nap? you look tired." he said. i shook my head as i pouted. "noooo its fine, i'll just lay down on your bed and not fall asleep...yeah.." i said as i slowly fell asleep. he giggled as he kissed my forehead and went back down to his mom. i slowly faded into dream land with a smile on my face.