☁️ 𝕓𝕠𝕟𝕟𝕚 𝕡𝕥𝟚 ☁️

HENRY POV
i paced back and forth in the mancave, scared what the men might do to y/n.

"ray can't we go save her. i can't bare this" i said worried.
"i understand you're worried kid, but we have go wait till schwoz has tracked her-" ray got interrupted
"found it!" schwoz shouted in excitement. i took a deep breath as i ran over to the monitors to look at her location.

"alright. she's at ____, lets blow a bubble.."
"..and stop the trouble" ray finished. we blew a bubble and got into our suits. we ran to the tubes as we yelled "up the tubes!".

*time skip: outside y/n location*
"she should be in here somewhere" i whispered, looking through one of the windows. ray and i were making a plan when i heard someone scream and without hesitation, i went right in.

"BONNI WHERE ARE YOU" i yelled as i stood in a room, covered in dust. there was so much dust in the air i couldnt see anything. when the dust finally became clear, i saw y/n standing on 2 men, as blood was running down her forehead. my eyes watered at the sight of her. she coughed as she spotted me. she weakly wobbled towards me, as i ran into her causing us to fall onto the ground.

"y/n...you're okay" i sobbed, holding her tight.

Y/N POV
i could feel henrys body trembling on top of mine. henry pulled off as he hovered over me. my vision was blurry, but i did it. i felt a feeling of relief when i saw henry. he was here to save me. he picked me up as he ran out of the old factory i had been hidden in. captain man fought the last 2 men as henry headed straight for the mancave. everything was blurry, but i could hear henry's heartbeat. we went down the tubes as henry called out for schwoz, his voice breaking. his voice sounded like we were underwater. i passed out from my injuries.

*an hour later*

i woke up to schwoz standing over me, looking straight at me.

"what the...." i mumbled as i rubbed my forehead.
"shes awake! henry!" schwoz said excitedly.

henry quickly ran over to the table i was laying on. he bend down and kissed my lips.

"how are you feeling?" he asked.
"i'm good. i feel goooood" i said as a sat up, laughing slightly.

"y/n i thought about something. would you like superpowers like ray and henry?" schwoz asked me.

"h-what. excuse me, i thought you just asked me if i wanted superpowers for a sec haha"

"y/n he did. we have the opportunity to give you super powers cause schwoz friends are over. the people who gave me hyper motility." henry exclaimed. this is crazy. superpowers? uhm yes you dont even have to ask.

"please, i want superpowers" i said looking straight at henry. he turned to schwoz who turned to his friends.

"you better give us the money schwoz"
schwoz nodded as the people slowly laid me back on the table. i had no idea what was going on as henry held my hand and they gave me an oxygen mask and told me to inhale the stanky fumes. they started saying weird words and clapping, as i slowly passed out. when i woke up, it was done. i supposedly had powers now.

i sat up as i rubbed my eyes and groaned. schwoz friends had already left.

"henry..i think i forgot to tell you what power i wanted..." i mumbled as he walked over to the table.
"oh y/n, they dont just give you what you want. they give you what they feel like you need" henry explained.

"well what did they give me?" i asked.
"only one way to find out!" schwoz said as he sent a missile straight as me. my fight or flight kicked in and i obviously chose flight. without realizing, i jumped across the room as henry caught the missile with his fast reflexes. they both looked at me as i was on the ceiling, legs and arms around the first thing i could grab onto.

"henry- GET ME DOWN PLEASE I'M VERY SCARED" i shouted as my fingers slipped and i fell. henry caught me as he looked over at schwoz, surprised.

"ur name fits ur powers so well" schwoz said smiling as if he hadn't almost just killed me.

i got down as i was about to beat schwoz up, i realized, i had superpowers. wow. what. tf?

i stopped in my tracks to test my powers.

so do i like...just jump? i thought to myself. i tried doing a small jump, yet still managed to hit my head on the ceiling.

henry laughed at me as i landed on my legs, then fell.

"you cant train ur powers in here you psycho" schwoz said, trying to protect all his machines. i giggled as ray walked in.

"oh hey ray. i'll be taking tomorrow off" henry said.
"why?" ray asked.
"i'm taking my beautiful girl on a date" henry said, looking over at me as i slightly blushed.
"criminality doesnt take days off, what makes you think you can" ray exclaimed.
"ray you took 4 days off last week just to try all the rides in a damn amusement park. let me take one day off to be with y/n, please" henry said as he gave ray puppy dog eyes.

"ew stop doing that, go be with your stupid girlfriend, i dont care" henry and i jumped in excitement as i flew to the ceiling yet again.

"WOWOW WHAT THE HELL"
"oh yeah, we gave y/n superpowers behind your back. anyways, bye" henry said as he took me by my hand and we went to the elevator. the elevator doors closed as we heard ray scream at schwoz. henry leaned down and gave me a kiss before the elevator went up.

A/N: the next chapter gonna be spicy x