☁️ 𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕕𝕒𝕪 ☁️

Y/N POV
about 1 month of me being a superhero had passed, but i still don't really have the hang of fighting yet. i usually just injure the criminals a bit, then henry and ray finish them. i feel like i'm never doing enough, and that i'm just in the way. that's why i'll be training in the mancave for a week straight! i have to get my moves PERFECT.

i got up from my bed, as i looked at the time. oh uh, its 7:51. i'll be late for the last day of school. i quickly got up as i threw my pj's off and found a quick fit. it had to be pretty and stylish but super fast. the reason it has to look cool and stuff, is because we're taking class photos. i know it might sound dumb right before summer vacation, but every time we tried to get them, something would happen. you don't even wanna hear what happened last time. anyways, back to the fit.

(THE FIT)

this was the first thing in my closet

this was the first thing in my closet. i wasnt mad at it, just wasn't feeling it as much as my other fits, but whatever.

i got my things and ran off. i looked around to see if anyone was looking, as i used my enhanced leap (super jump). i got to the school in the matter of 2 minutes, all due to my powers. i quickly ran inside as i got to my class. i sat down next to charlotte as she smiled at me. i waved and smiled back as the teacher walked between us, making us focus on her.

teacher: "okay so as you all know, it's last school day. it's all very exciting, but just you wait. it's going to be EVEN MORE EXCITING!" she yelled, waiting for a reaction.

"captain man, kid danger and bonni will be coming to say hi" she added as everyone started screaming and cheering. i immediately froze as i looked at charlotte who looked just as confused as i did. our eye contact got broken by the sound of my watch beeping.

"mrs, can i go to the bathroom?" i asked, making it look urgent.

"yes but you have to be quick" she said as i ran out the classroom.

i was running in the hall as i ran straight into someone. i fell onto them with one of my legs between theirs, as i hovered over them, my boobs almost getting flashed. i slowly opened my eyes to see henry laying under me.

"oh my god henry, are you okay" i asked as i got up and reached a hand out for him. he giggled as he took my hand and got up.

"you heard it too?" he asked.
"if you're talking about how kid danger and bonni is supposed to show up here, then yes" i answered. i was about to call ray when he came running through the entrance to the school.

"oh hey kids that i totally don't know and have never met before" i took both henry and captain mans arm and pulled them into the janitors cleaning supply room.

"ray what the hell. henry and i can't leave, we have to stay, otherwise people will put two and two together and realize that if suddenly a girl and boy our height and age is missing-" captain man interrupted me.