Chapter 4- New Friend?

Ignore my mistakes plz....

Safe for fasting person

No one's Pov

" Doctor Jungkook, that patient was in a critical condition...he was coughing really badly and you send him to parmacy, he just took medicine and went home...and now his hands are big working " Taehyung once again yelling at him, another day and another hour of Taehyung scolding Jungkook, who was just standing there silently " Didn't I told you to check the patients carefully, you were suppose to admit him emergency  ward "

Taehyung glares at him " I thought you said I shouldn't admit any patient, who cough or have fever to emergency ward " Jungkook said to him, Taehyung parted his words to say something but he remember his own words.

You admit every patient who had fever to emergency ward, a patient came in emergency but there wasn't any bed free...next time I don't want any patient here with normal condition

Taehyung sighed and sighed and looks at Jungkook, who was Innocently blinking his eyes looking at him....of course Jungkook is right but Taehyung " If you really listen to me, than you should have knows I also told you to do a good check up on patients, be responsible next time " Taehyung said and shooting a glare at Jungkook, walked away.

Jungkook pouts and lower his head " if you keep on scaring me, of course I will make mistakes " Jungkook thought to himself and walked away, going to staff room...he sat on a chair, there was no one except him...He called Mina and talked with her for sometime...who was whining that Jungkook left her alone

who was whining that Jungkook left her alone

( Staff Room )

Jungkook hangs up the call when he saw Jimin " hey Jungkook " Jimin said to him and went to wash his hands, as he just came back from a surgery " Hey " Jungkook smiled at him  " Did the surgery went good?" Jungkook asked him, Jimin nodded his head " Yeah, it was difficult tho, that man came late, if he should have came more late, it was dangerous " Jimin said and sighed, sitting in front of Jungkook.

" Why is that?" Jungkook asked him confused " he said he doesn't really trust doctors...that's why Taehyung says that it's more important to make people aware about the dises than treating them " Jimin said, Jungkook blinked his eyes at whatever Jimin said, he shook his head and stood up " I am going to make coffee more me? You want some?" Jungkook asked him.

" Yes please " Jimin said sighing, streaching his hands and leaning back on the chair, Jungkook smiled and nodded his head walking away to make coffee for both of them.

••• Time Skip •••

" Come on, Mia!"  Namjoon was playing with his daughter in the park...he spend a lot of time with Mia playing here with her " No cheating " Namjoon said to her...who giggled and kicked the ball towards him, on the other hand, Jungkook was walking around the park, getting some fresh air after working for straight 10 hours and getting scold by Taehyung once again.