Chapter 21- Gift

Ignore my mistakes plz...

Safe for fasting person

No one's Pov

Jungkook was examine Soobin, who was laying on bed " You are getting weak Soobinaa " Jungkook said to him and helped him in sitting on the bed " But now I eat a lot and also Eomma take care of me too " Jungkook smiled and ruffles his hair " Still you need to take care of yourself " Jungkook said to him, Soobin smiled and nodded his head.

After Soobin left, Jungkook went to staff room, seeing Namjoon and Jin laughing together, He smiled and turned around to leave, but he was met Taehyung's face close to him, Jungkook blushed and took few steps back " peeking Jungkook? How rude " Taehyung said in a teasing tone, Jungkook looks at him and shakes his head.

Taehyung chuckled " Just kidding, let's go...I know you haven't eaten anything " Taehyung said and dragged Jungkook once again, Jungkook pouts and simply behind him " You know my jokes are the best! And nobody can beat me " Jin said to Namjoon who chuckled and nodded his head, Jin had a conversation with Jungkook an hour ago.

And finally he wanted to try and move on from his wife, He don't want to use Namjoon, that's the reason he will be spending sometime with him and than he will decide if He is good enough for Namjoon " Can I take you and Mia out tommorow? Yesterday she was complaining about to going out " Namjoon nodded his head.

Well there isn't wrong in going out with a friend right? Especially someone like Jin " Okay you can pick us up after my shift " Namjoon said, Jin smiled at him " Listen to my another joke " Namjoon brusted into laughter, of course, Jin can't stay quite for long Without his jokes.

At night, after freshing up Jungkook was typing on his laptop when he heard a knock on his door, He frowns and walked to open the door " Someone left this for you Jungkook " The guard said to Jungkook, who thanked him with a smile and when he walked away, closing the door he went to sit on his bed.

It was a purple box with a note attacked to it, he read the notes and blushed.

" A little gift for a very good doctor and great boy, Call me after this Koo  💜 "

Not that purple heart, Jungkook opened the door in a slow manner and a squeal almost came out of his mouth when a fluffy bunny jumped out of the box, sitting on Jungkook's lap.

Jungkook caresses his head and instantly grabbing his phone, he dailled Taehyung's number, Taehyung who was continusally looking at his phone waiting for Jungkook's call, standing out of his hostel, he smiled when he saw the caller Id " What is th...

Jungkook caresses his head and instantly grabbing his phone, he dailled Taehyung's number, Taehyung who was continusally looking at his phone waiting for Jungkook's call, standing out of his hostel, he smiled when he saw the caller Id " What is this?" Jungkook asked him  with  a wide smile.

" A gift, for a bunny " Jungkook smiled and caresse that bunny's tummy who streach his hands, laying on his back " There is something else too, check again " Jungkook frowns and taking out the flowers he saw a bunny bracelet and outfit on the bottom on the box " What is this? " Jungkook asked him in a small voice.