Chapter 29 - I don't deserve you

Ignore my mistakes plz.....

No one's Pov

" His arm is getting better now, hopefully he will completely recover in few days " Taehyung said to Jaehyun who smiled widely and glance at his brother, who gives him his bunny smile... Taehyung mentally cooed at him " Doctor Taehyung, we need you in emergency ward " Yuna entered into th room.... Jaehyun hearing her voice looks at her.

" Okay Doctor Yuna, I will there " Yuna nodded and walked out, not before smiling at Jungkook.... Jaehyun looks back at Jungkook " I want to talk about something " Jaehyun said to him, Jungkook noticed seriousness in Jaehyun's voice " Yes Hyung? Something wrong?" Jungkook asked him " Actually Kook " He takes a deep breath.

" I seems to lost my feelings for Jennie, actually I never had any when Dad introduced me to her,She actually forced herself on me......but now I seems to be having feeling for someone else " Jungkook frowns, he was surprised, he never knew his father introduce Jennie and his hyung " Someone knew? " Jungkook asked him.

" Yes, Doctor Yuna " Jaehyun said to him, who wide his eyes " Doctor Yuna? " Jaehyun nodded his head " I don't know when it happened but, it's just seeing her makes me happy...her Childish behavior is my favorite, She is not beautiful like Jennie but -" Jaehyun sighed lowering his head " Doctor Yuna is divorced, Her ex husband was really abusive

Just like Mina Noona's husband " Jungkook said to him, Jaehyun looks at him " This is world Jungkook, good people suffer while bad people lives a luxury life " Jaehyun said, He knows He is one of the reason why Jungkook suffered, but now he regret and now only wish for happiness " I really wanted our so called father to suffer his entire life in prison but he was lucky "

Jaehyun scoffed, Jungkook lower his head " I really miss Eomma " Unknowingly tears fills Jungkook's eyes.... Jaehyun holds his hand " Don't cry Kook, Eomma is in better place, She suffered many years but now she is in peace " Jaehyun said to him, Jungkook sniffs and wipes his tears " You know Hyung, I tried my best to hide my feels for Doctor Taehyung "

Jaehyun looks at him " but whenever I used to be with him, I couldn't help felt happiness " Jungkook bites his lower lip, finally years escaping from his eyes " Eomma used to say, only trust your father and brother...but when Kevin showed me fake love, I Ignored Eomma's words " Jaehyun caresses his hand " And He runied my life " Jungkook cleanched his hand.

Hiccuping " Whenever Taehyung showed me love, I used to feel happy but at the same time Eomma's words never left my mind...and also I used to think, no I still think Doctor  Taehyung deserves someone better " Jaehyun wipes his tears " No Kook, Taehyung is the one for you, you both are made for each other " Jaehyun said to him.

They heard knock on the door, after a moment the door opened, Bogum entering into the room,.flashing a smile at Jungkook, Suzy behind him " Koo my son " Suzy went to him and hugged him... Jaehyun looks at the strangers hugging his brother, but stayed silent when he saw a wide smile on Jungkook's face and Taehyung entering  into the room too.

" Uncle, Aunty, It's good to see you " Jungkook said to them smiling a little.... Taehyung noticed Jungkook's face, his eyes slight glassy and cheeks with year stains, frowns his smile fading " Our little son is sick, we are sad " Bogum said and pats his head, who gives them his bunny smile " Why was he crying? "

Jaehyun flinched at Taehyung's sudden voice near his ear, scaring him " H-He....who are they?" Jaehyun instantly changed the topic, Taehyung glared at him, Bogum and Suzy talking to Jungkook softly " Don't change the topic " Taehyung said in a cold tone, Jaehyun gulped " One, He was missing Eomma, Two, You should ask it yourself " Jaehyun paused.

Facing Taehyung " Three, no matter what I am your brother in law, respect me " Jaehyun said to him, Taehyung sighed looking at Jungkook again, He was smiling now but Taehyung was still worried why Jungkook was crying " Who are they? My question? " Jaehyun said to him...who turned to look at Jaehyun " My parents " Taehyung replied in a whisper.

" So Jungkook my son, we will come to your aunt's house with Marrige proposal, So now we will meet your directly there " Suzy said smiling at him, Jungkook lower his head blushing, Bogum and Suzy chuckled while Taehyung smiled slightly " Isn't my brother cute?" Jaehyun asked him wiggling his eyes, Taehyung nodded his head, not even noticing.

Jaehyun teasing him, after sometime Suzy and Bogum left " As they said me and Jungkook will leave after few days than " Jaehyun said, Taehyung spin his head towards Jaehyun " What do you mean by leave?" Taehyung asked him " It means for our aunt house " Jaehyun said to him teasingly, Taehyung gasped " No that's not possible " Jungkook slightly giggled at Taehyung's behavior.

" Why not?" Jaehyun asked him folding his arms " B-because Jungkook is a doctor and he has some responsibilities here....he can't leave yes " Taehyung said glancing at Jungkook, Jaehyun scoffed " you can say with full confidence you love my brother, but you can't say you want him with you or else you will miss him " Jaehyun said in disbelief.

"Whatever! We need sometime alone " Taehyung said pushing Jaehyun slightly towards the door " Fine " Jaehyun said walked out, Taehyung looks at Jungkook who was smiling at him, Taehyung walks towards him, holding his hand intertwined their fingers " Why was you crying? " Jungkook was taken back by Taehyung question.

" I d-did-" Taehyung cuts him off " No, don't lie to me " Taehyung said to him his tone was soft but at the same time strict " I was m-missing Eomma " Jungkook said looking away " And?" Taehyung asked him again " And n-nothing " Jungkook said avoiding eye contact which Taehyung noticed, Taehyung grabbed his chin softly and made Jungkook face him.

" Truth Jungkook " Taehyung said to him " You don't deserve me, I am not good enough for you " Jungkook said to him, Taehyung sighed, he cupped his face, he was hurt Jungkook was still thinking of himself low " I am too look to have pure angel like you in my life...I told you to forget about past and I love you " Taehyung peck him of his lips " Okay?" Taehyung said in the softest voice " Okay " Jungkook whispered, hugging Taehyung.

" so that ant, said I am Jinius " Jin said and laughed his windshield laugh, Namjoon was wheezing but stopped when he heard his phone ringing, he looks at the caller ID smirking, He picks up the call " Yes Jisoo?" He said "  Where is Taehyung, why isn't he replaying to me?" Namjoon rolled his eyes " Probably he blocked you "

Namjoon said in duh tone " And also he is busy with his soon to be husband, remember Doctor Jungkook....that cute, handsome guy " Jin stared at Namjoon, holding back his laugh " Also you are invited " Before Jisoo could say something Namjoon hangs up the call cursing in delight, Jin brusted into his windshield laugh.

On the other hand Jaehyun saw Yuna checking some patients, Jaehyun unconsiously smiled, His phones rings, he saw Jennie's name, he declined the call and looks up taking a deep breath " Doctor Yuna " Jaehyun called her..

_____________________
Chapter 29

What do you think about Yuna and Jaehyun?

How was it ? Favourite part?

Thanks for reading 💕

Everyone thanks for existing, You are important for this world 🌈

- I purple you 💜

- Author Nim 🐰