Chapter 38- Thank you

Ignore my mistakes plz...

No one's Pov

Taehyung smiled widely his eyes falling on Jungkook who was looking like an angel...both of his arms linked with Jaehyun and Yoongi...They walked to the aisle.... Jungkook looks at Taehyung seeing him smiling widely but he also noticed tears in his eyes...He himself teared up, couldn't help but feel lucky.

Jaehyun hand Jungkook's hand to Taehyung who gradually holds it softly

Jaehyun hand Jungkook's hand to Taehyung who gradually holds it softly....Yoongi smiled and moved back along with Jaehyun, they stood with Jimin and Yuna, Ignoring burning Jennie.... Jungkook looks at Taehyung who smiled at him.

" Do you Kim Taehyung, take Jeon Jungkook to be your lawfully wedded wife/husband to love, to honor and to cherish "

" A Big Yes "

Everyone laughed while Jungkook blushed, Suzy sighed heavily at his son.

" Do you Jeon Jungkook take Kim Taehyung to be your lawfully wedded wife/husband to love, to honor and to cherish "

" I Do "

"

Now you may exchange your rings " Mia came forward with the rings making everyone cooed at her, Jungkook smiled which made her giggle... Taehyung takes the ring and slid it in Jungkook's finger just beside their engagement ring...With a smile Jungkook also slid the ring in Taehyung's finger.

" Now you may kiss " Taehyung leaned forward and captured Jungkook's lips in a soft kiss

" Now you may kiss " Taehyung leaned forward and captured Jungkook's lips in a soft kiss.... Jungkook closed his eyes kissing back.... Everyone cheered loudly at the newly wedded couples....After a while...their wedding cake arrived " It's so pretty " Jungkook mumbled... Taehyung chuckled at his behaviour.

They cut the cake together with wide smile adorning on their face

They cut the cake together with wide smile adorning on their face.... Jaehyun walked towards Jennie and holds her arm dragging her towards a room....Yuna saw this but decided to ignore it....nor was trying her best to ignore it " what happened baby?" Jennie asked him which made Jaehyun roll his eyes.

He takes out something from his bag and hand it to Jennie who gasped and looks at him shocked Divorce papers " What is this?" She asked him her hands shaking " Are you blind? Divorce papers " He said to her and hand her a pen " Just sign them and get out of my house with all of your things " He said to her.

" No-" Jennie was cut off by Jaehyun " I SAID JUST SIGH" She flinched when he yelled at her luckily the music was all over the place...She sign the paper with shaking hands... Jaehyun snached the papers from her hand and walked out of the room leaving her crying.

" T-Taehyung " Jungkook and Taehyung turned around hearing a very familiar voice.... Jungkook's smile fell looking at Jisoo while Taehyung Mentally rolled his eyes " Congratulations, I hope you both live happily together forever " Jisoo said and gives them a smile... Jungkook felt bad.

" Thank you " saying this Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist and walked away leaving Jisoo alone with tears " You look so pretty " Taehyung whispered to Jungkook who blushed... Taehyung intertwined their fingers and stood closely to each other " Boys, control " Suzy whispered to them which made Jungkook blush even more.

While Taehyung whine.... Jaehyun looks at Yuna and was about to made his way to her but Jin stopped him " Looks it's still not the right time....You just divorced her and proposing to her now will make her blame herself for breaking a Marrige...you know about Yuna " Jin explained to him who nodded his head.

Chang wook stared at Jungkook smiling widely with Taehyung he smiled " You will never know Jungkook how strongly this Mafia loves you and forever will " He thought to himself...He turned around his eyes falling on Jennie...walking out of the hall, He smirked and made his way behind her.

He saw her walking on the road...but was stopped when Chang wook's men srounded her...Chang wook loaded his gun and went to them.

" Would you like to have a dance with me Mr Kim?" Jungkook turned around seeing Taehyung, Jungkook smiled " Gladly " Jungkook said and holds Taehyung's hand who showed him his boxy smile....They joined the floor where couples were dancing.... Taehyung rested his hand on Jungkook's waist who warpped his left arm around Taehyung's shoulder and his right hand resting on his chest.

" I'm not really good at it " Jungkook mumbled... Taehyung smiled...They slowly moved their feet " Tae " Jungkook called him softly... Taehyung hummed in response " Thank you for coming in my life " Taehyung stared deep inside his eyes and holds his hand which was resting on his chest " Thank you for being my life " ( I- bye )

Out of blue loud rock music starts to play everyone starts to dance crazily around them... Jungkook laughed seeing Jin aggressively bopping his head while Namjoon doing his crab dance while Bogum he was in his own world ignoring Suzy embrraced beside him.

Jungkook and Taehyung glance at each other Jungkook shakes his head but Taehyung pulled him with him, receiving a squeal from his husband....and Jaehyun well he was jumping rather than dancing.

••• Time Skip •••

Jungkook and Taehyung was sitting in the backseat of the car...Namjoon on the passenger and Jin driving the car...four of them was in their casual clothes " 24 hours...ready for road trip " Taehyung pouts and nodded while Jungkook shrugged " Good than " Jin drived the car...their destination is 24 hours away from Busan.

Suzy and Bogum was in another car with Mia....They enjoyed the music for sometime but than Jungkook fell asleep on Taehyung's shoulder a long with Namjoon on the passenger seat...Jin was awake of course if he also had fallen asleep next than had opened their eyes in heaven he was too fouced to the driving.

Taehyung kissed his forehead and covered him with a blanket and warpped his arms around his shoulder trying to make him comfortable on the seat " Taehyung pass me that water bottle " Taehyung looks up and hand the water bottle...who was himself feeling sleepy that's why he put on the rock music.

Scaring Namjoon who jolt up on the seat resulting his head it the car " Oh Sh🌼t " Taehyung tilt his head but Jungkook was still sleeping peacefully in Taehyung's embrace.

______________________
Chapter 38

They are married now also no smut in this book

How was it? Favourite part?

Thanks for reading 💕

Everyone thanks for existing, You are important for this world 🌈

- I purple you 💜

- Author Nim 🐰