Chapter 36 - Chang wook and his gun

Ignore my mistakes plz....

No one's Pov

" You should leave now " Jungkook said to Taehyung who was resting his head on Jungkook's lap " I don't want to to " Taehyung whispered and hugged Jungkook's waist who sighed and stroke Taehyung's hair, who smiled....too lost not seeing Jennie staring at them with wide open mouth...Closing the door, she rushed to Jaehyun.

Who was once again talking with Jin about Yuna " Than this is the only way " Jaehyun was about to say something more but stopped seeing Jennie with a smirk, a sighed escape from Jaehyun's mouth " Would you like to see what your pure brother is doing? " Jaehyun rolled his eyes who Jin stared at her in disbelief and rolled his eyes.

Chang wook who was in kitchen, takes out his gun cleaning with a cloth " There is an unknown man in his room " Jaehyun rolled his eyes " Unknown for you not for him " Jennie scoffed, she turned around looking at Chang wook " See what your lover is...

Chang wook who was in kitchen, takes out his gun cleaning with a cloth " There is an unknown man in his room " Jaehyun rolled his eyes " Unknown for you not for him " Jennie scoffed, she turned around looking at Chang wook " See what your lover is doing there " Chang wook shrugged  " Can't see he is upstairs and I don't like stalking people you know "

Chang wook said to her who groaned and holds Jaehyun's arm dragging him towards Jungkook's room, Chang wook and Jin lazily went behind them.... Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's nap and pulled him down his head still on Jungkook's lap.

Before Taehyung could kiss Jungkook, the door opened and Jennie entered with Jaehyun, Jin and Chang wook behind them

Before Taehyung could kiss Jungkook, the door opened and Jennie entered with Jaehyun, Jin and Chang wook behind them... Jungkook was about to get up from bed but Taehyung holds his waist, himself sitting on bed and pulled Jungkook closer " See! Look by yourself " Jennie said smirking.

Taehyung waved at Jaehyun " Hey brother in law!" Jaehyun nodded waving back unborthered by Jennie and completely ignoring her words and confused face " Why are you waving at him! He almost kissed this unknown man " Jennie said somehow jealoused.... Jaehyun yanked her hand away from him, Taehyung looks at Jungkook's sad face.

And squeezed his waist who glance at Taehyung " This man here is Jungkook's fiance..He has all rights to kiss Jungkook or spend time with him " Jaehyun said, Jennie's eyes almost pooped out of her eyes, Chang wook looks at Taekook having their moment in this situation " Yah! Both of you clear this up first " He said, receiving a glare from Taehyung.