Chapter 23 - Hurtful Decision

Ignore my mistakes plz.....

Safe for fasting person

No one's Pov

Jungkook was sitting in his room, hiding his face in his arms, earlier he went to Kim house, where Suzy asked him about his aunt's number and told him about them sending marrige proposal....There Jungkook felt his hurt breaking, deep inside he was happy but still is he enough for Taehyung? Taehyung loves but will he love him when he find about his past.

Taehyung won't love him....Finally he made his decision, He went inside bathroom and washed his face aggressively, He shouldn't had lost in those happiness, He was too lost being with Taehyung he forgot about that one day he will need to get away from him too, grabbing his bag Jungkook walked out of his room.

After reaching Hospital, he went straight to Taehyung office, he knock on the door and entered into the room, Taehyung looks at him when a smile....there, Jungkook cleanched his fist, he is hating himself for doing this...but he is doing this for Taehyung's own good " I wanted to talk to you about something " Jungkook said to Taehyung, who frowns.

Jungkook was looking really serious " Okay, Sit down " Jungkook sat beside Taehyung who closed his laptop and turned to Jungkook, giving him his full attention " Aunty Suzy asked for my Aunt's number " Taehyung nodded his head " Yes, She wants us to get married soon " Jungkook looks at his shaking hands...He looks back at Taehyung.

" I don't want to marry Doctor Taehyung " Jungkook said to him, Taehyung frowns " Why? Something happened, Something you didn't liked about me or my family?" Taehyung asked him concerned, Jungkook was close to crying shakes his head " It's not about that Doctor Taehyung, I don't want to marry, Not you not anyone " Taehyung's smile fell.

" But we love each other Jungkook " Taehyung said to him, But shakes his head " What love? " Taehyung hearts break, the most hurtful thing is when you love a person and he says, What love? Or I don't love you " you know in life there comes this moment when a person get attracts to someone Doctor Taehyung " Taehyung stopped him.

" I-It's okay you C-can leave " Taehyung shuttered, Jungkook stood up and walked out, Taehyung looks at the wall blankly, Jungkook can see the hurt in Jungkook's eyes, but why was Jungkook doing this, Taehyung sighed and stood up walked out of the room.. Jungkook sat in staff room there was no one in the room.

He cleanched his lab coat tightly and broke into sobs, fat tears falling on his cheeks, He couldn't stop himself but cry, The thought of hurting Taehyung was killing him...He stopped crying after sometime and stood up, washing his face....He got out of the room, where his eyes fell on Shin, who was running towards his crying.

" Doctor Jungkook, please come! Han Kun shot Soobin " Hearing that Jungkook didn't waste his time and run towards the hall, He was Soobin on streacher " Soobin " Jungkook looks at him and saw blood flowing out of his stomach, Jungkook caresses his head, unconsiously tears again falling on his face " Nothing will happen to you, stay strong " Soobin was trying so hard to stay awake.

Taehyung rushed to Jungkook, hearing about Soobin " Koo, It's okay...you sit down " Taehyung said and takes Soobin to ICU, Jungkook bites his lower lip...He looks at Soobin's mother, Soomi who was crying hardly " my son " Jungkook pats her back....After sometime Jungkook went to sat on the chairs, it was mid night there were only few people in room.

Taehyung sat before Jungkook, seeing him looking at his lap blankly " Jun-" Taehyung was about to say something but Jungkook stopped him by speaking " What do you want to say? It's their personal matter? We shouldn't interfare ? It's okay if Han Kun killed his first son and now will Soobin too " Jungkook said in a shaking tone.