Chapter 30 - Separation

Ignore my mistakes plz....

No one's Pov

" what are you saying? Love?" Yuna asked Jaehyun, they was sitting in cafeteria, Jaehyun nodded his head " Yes, I know it's early but I do love you " Yuna sighed and shakes her head " You don't know anything about me " Yuna said to him but Jaehyun shakes his head " I do, you are divorced and now single " Yuna looks at him.

" That's it? You only know that I am divorced, you don't know this that I was kicked out of my house...my parents died when I was seven, the only person I knew was my husband and I am not divorced, he kicked me out when he has another wife... beautiful than me " Yuna said to him.

She may look like a Childish person, but the pain inside she is hiding is really dangerous, She is not childish like everyone thinks, She is mature but knows really good how to hide her feelings " Yuna-" Jaehyun was about to say something but he was cut off by his phone ringing, Yuna saw the caller ID.

" You are still Marrige Mr Jeon, You shouldn't think about someone else " Yuna said, standing up she walked away... Jaehyun looks at his phone " She is my wife but I love you " Jaehyun mumbled, looking up seeing Yuna glancing at him one last time before walking away.

" I have to leave for few hours Koo, It's important " Taehyung said to Jungkook, who smiled and nodded " okay Doctor Taehyung " Jungkook said smiling, Taehyung glared at him " Again doctor Taehyung? Call me by my name " Taehyung said to him who pouts " B-but " Jungkook was about to protest but Taehyung stopped him.

" No, Call me by my name " Taehyung said,he leaned towards Jungkook's hear " or even hubby is better " Jungkook's eyes truned red, bites his lower lip, Taehyung leaned back at looks at Jungkook chuckling " Take care...I will be back soon " Taehyung said, and was about to leave but stopped " I love you " Taehyung said to him.

Who smiled, these three words are enough for Jungkook who smile whole day " I love you more " Jungkook said showing him his bunny smile who cooed and walked away, bumping with Chang wook " Mr Mafia? What are you doing here?" Taehyung asked him  who shrugged " Here to see my friend " Taehyung said to him.

Taehyung smiled " He is in " Taehyung said to him and walked away...Chang wan opened the door, Seeing Jungkook trying to get a book from the table little away from him, Chang wook rushed to him and helped him " Here " He said to Jungkook and gives him a smile, Who smiled widely looking at Chang wook.

" Hyung " Chang wan grabbed the chair and sat on it " how are you? It's been 2 weeks " Chang wook said to him, who smiled sheepishly " I am better just arm hurts " Jungkook said to him " You must be feeling suffocation in this room, you know we can't stay in one room for long " Chang wook said to him, who slightly nodded.

" Yes Hyung, but I am used to these kind of suffocation " Jungkook said to him, who knew What Jungkook was talking about, after all Jungkook never had any home, he always felt suffocation, except with Taehyung " You shouldn't have done that Jungkook, these people around here my men... Taehyung and Me, we are you family " Chang wook said to him.

" And We know how much our Jungkook is pure and sweet " Chang wook said to him, who smiled at him, after days he finally felt good, and he is glad he has people around him like Chang wook and Taehyung " but I really want to meet your brother and place a punch on his face " Chang wook said.

" I will come back later " Jungkook looks behind Chang wook seeing Jaehyun, slipping away from the room " Who was he?" Chang wook asked Jungkook, who giggled " My Hyung " Chang wook scoffed " Coward " Chang wook mumbled " Oh I forgot " Chang wook takes out banana milk and hand it to Jungkook, whose eyes sparkle with happiness.

" Thank you hyung " Jungkook said, happily sipping on milk, Chang wook smiled seeing him happy " Am I Invited in your wedding " Jungkook choked, Chang wook chuckled " H-ow?" Jungkook asked him " Come on, everyone knows how Doctor Taehyung is crazy in love with you " Chang wook said to him, who blushed lowering his head.

" I don't blame him, who wouldn't fall for you " Chang wook said rather in a sad tone, Jungkook looks at him " It's not like that Hyung " Jungkook was about to say something more but Jungkook eyes fall on something " Is that a gun ?" Chang wook panicked, standing on his feet " Anyways! The day you will leave, I want to leave you" Saying this Chang wook rushed out, leaving confused Jungkook.

" And Namjoon said, You are invited " Jin told Jungkook and laughed, It was evening, Jin was there to check on Jungkook and give him his medicine, telling him about the call they had with Jisoo " Isn't that rude?" Jungkook said, chewing on his food in a slow manner " Yes, but in Jisoo's case, there is nothing rude or unfair " After Jungkook was done with his food.

Jin gave Jungkook his medicine, sleeping pills worked and he fell asleep...it was mid night when Taehyung came back, he entered into the room, seeing Jungkook sleeping peacefully, while Jin passed out on the couch... Taehyung waked up Jin who jolt up on the couch " thanks you can leave " Jin nodded and walked away rubbing his eyes.

Taehyung closed the door and laid beside Jungkook, whose back was facing him... Taehyung wrapped his arm around Jungkook's waist,pulling him closer...He noticed Jungkook was still in deep sleep.... Jungkook leaned back resting his head on Taehyung's shoulder " Sweet dreams Koo " Taehyung smiled placing a kiss on his head.

•• 2 days later ••

Taehyung was sulking looking at Jungkook, in his hostel packing his bags " You don't have to leave, please Koo " Taehyung said holding Jungkook's hand who smiled at him " don't worry, nobody will hurt me there anymore " Jungkook said to him, Taehyung sighed " Just be careful " Taehyung said to him.

Jungkook was about to leave his room but Taehyung holds his wrist pulling him back, which made Jungkook bump with Taehyung chest " You are forgetting something " Taehyung whispered to him, Jungkook gasped " Snowball " Taehyung softly pushed Taehyung and rushed to his balcony... Taehyung sighed.

" Huh?" Jungkook looks around not seeing Snowball on his bed " Where is he?" Jungkook looks at Taehyung " At my house in my room, chilling " Taehyung said to him, Jungkook pouts " Than why you said I forgot something " Taehyung spin him around " you forgot to give me a k-" before Taehyung could complete his sentence.

Chang wook busted into the room " We are getting late, you can have your romance later " Chang wook said Jungkook frowns " What do you mean?" Taehyung looks at him pouting, Chang wook shakes his head " Come on Kook " Chang wook holds his head dragging him out " Yah! Careful with his arm " Taehyung yelled, grabbing Jungkook's bag.

Taehyung went down seeing Chang wook seated inside Jin's car, Jaehyun with him... Jungkook was waiting for him " I will see in few days " Taehyung said to him, Jungkook nodded... Taehyung pulled him into a hug " Come in, look away " Jin said to Jaehyun and Chang wook...They sighed looking away along with Jin.

Taehyung peck his lips, and opened the door for Jungkook, who sat down " Take care " Taehyung said to him, and closed the door " Hey, brother in law, take this " Taehyung look at the back seat and gave Jaehyun Jungkook's bag... Jungkook was sitting on the forth seat " Okay bye Taehyung!" Jin said and drives the car.

Taehyung sighed sadly... Jungkook peeked from window and waved at Taehyung, who smiled a little and waved back " DON'T HURT YOUR ARM " Taehyung yelled who giggled and gives him a thumbs up " I already miss him " Taehyung mumbled seeing the car fading away.

_______________________
Chapter 30

Cheesy? Who cares 🤷

How was it? Favourite part?

Because Yuna is me I wanted to clear that she is average looking girl

Thanks for reading 💕

Everyone thanks for existing, You are important for this world 🌈

- I purple you 💜

- Author Nim 🐰