Chapter 13 - Handle it carefully

Ignore my mistakes plz....

Safe for fasting person

Just for you 😤 Shineyy20

No one's Pov

" Good morning Doctor Kook " Jungkook smiled at Hoseok, who winked at him, leaning against the table, where Jungkook was checking some files, on the reception " Congratulations, Doctor Taehyung told us about yesterday, he was praising you " Jungkook stopped and looks at Hoseok " H-He did?" Hoseok nodded his head.

" yeah, he said you worked really good and an amazing doctor " Jungkook smiled a little, Taehyung cleanched his jaw looking at Jungkook giggling with Hoseok, unconsciously, He made his way to Jungkook and Hoseok, He stood before them " Doctor Jungkook! I asked you for a a file at 2 pm and still! You are busy with chating " Taehyung yelled at him.

Jungkook flinched at his sudden harsh tone " Doctor Taehyung, I went to your office but yo-" Taehyung cut him off " If you can't work properly, than leave this Hospital " Taehyung said walking away, Jungkook huffed in disbelief looking at Hoseok " He can never appreciate me Hyung " Jungkook said sadly pouting.

Taehyung entered into his office, He saw a familiar file on the table, He grabbed it and sighed tugging his hair " Idiot " He mumbled, spamming the file on the table, sitting in the chair.

Jungkook slammed his bag beside Jin and sat beside him on the bench looking at the veiw of Beautiful lake and tress " Mr Hitler asked for a file when I went to his office he was not there so I leaves it in the table...idiot " Jungkook folded his arms against his chest, He glance at Jin seeing him looking quite serious....It was weird to see Jin not joking.

" Hyung, what happened?" Jungkook asked touching his shoulder, Jin sniffs and chuckled sadly " actually today something tragical happened with me, that's why I don't feel like joking " Jin said, wiping his tears... Jungkook's anger vanished seeing his hyung sad " My wife died on this day " Jin said, telling him his secret.

" She was pregnant with my child, but unfortunately they both in an accident which was caused by me, I regret surving that accident " Jungkook holds his hand, comforting him " It's okay hyung, both of them are in a better place " Jungkook said to him, Jin nodded his head, hugging Jungkook " Please don't tell anyone, only you and Taehyung knows about it " Jungkook nodded his head.

••• Time Skip •••

" Hyung, you should really join Hospital, we need a dentist especially someone like you " Jungkook said to Namjoon pouting, who chuckled and ruffles his hair " No Jungkook, I don't feel like doing anything " Namjoon said holding Jungkook's hand, playing with his fingers, Jungkook knew what Namjoon meant by that sentence.

" Because of Rose Noona's death right?" Jungkook asked him, Namjoon eyes filled with tears, he nodded slightly " after I got married to her, a case came to her of gang rape...we all tried to make her stop, Rose was like an elder sister to Taehyung he tried his best but they framed her Jungkook and " Namjoon broke into tears.

Jungkook tighten his grip on Namjoon's hand " She was also raped and murderered, people things she was a slut and whore who was trying to gain attention after that day after that day, Taehyung starts to hate those people, who Makes sexual attraction just for fun and ruin their parents and family's name " Jungkook lower his head.

He was thinking of himself shameless too, but deep inside he knows it wasn't his fault " You know in bad times, you can see who actually is your family, Jisoo also broke his engagement with Taehyung, who loved her a lot " Namjoon said scoffed at the mention of Jisoo's name " J-Jisoo? " Jungkook asked him.