Chapter 19- Right of Wrong

Ignore my mistakes plz..

Safe for fasting person

No one's Pov

" Jungkook I know you care about but this?" It was 12am, Jungkook came to hospital for his night duty, Jin was also there, they were taking a break in staff room, Jungkook walked towards Jin and hand him coffee " But Hyung, you can't spend your life alone like this " Jungkook said to him, sitting before him, Jin sighed.

" Jungkook, second Marrige isn't a good idea, I need that person to be nice and honest, like my wife was " Jin said to him, Jungkook knew Jin was bi...he liked both girls and boys, but when he met his wife, they both were in love just like Namjoon and Rose " Hyung,I am not forcing you, just think about it " Jungkook said and stood up.

" I will just go around and take a look " Jungkook said making Jin scoffed " Do you ever stop working?" Jungkook rolled his eyes " I love working " Jungkook said and walked out " There is an emergency Jungkook, The patient who was discharged without telling us is here, he is having trouble in breathing " Sana said to him.

Jungkook takes out his phone and unblocking Taehyung, he called him " Doctor Kook, everything okay? " Taehyung voice came from the other side " There is an emergency, Mr Kang is here and he is having trouble in breathing, please come fast " Jungkook said breathing heavily, Taehyung hangs up the call.

" doctor please check him, we don't know what Suddenly happened to him " Jungkook looks at Shin " Shin? Where did you find him?" Jungkook asked trying to rub his arms, because his body was turning cold " He was in a bus, the driver said he passed out all of a sudden...that's why I takes him here " Jungkook nodded and told Shin to inform his family.

••• Time Skip •••

Mr Kang passed away, Jungkook tries his best but he couldn't save them " You killed our father! You!" Mr Kang's son was about to slap Jungkook, who was too shock to even notice, but Taehyung grabbed his wrist and pushed him away from Jungkook " He killed him? Or you " Jungkook slowly made his away, waiting towards the staff room.

His hands was shaking and tears falling from his eyes " Doctor Kook tries his best to save him, but what about you? He was admitted to hospital for your critical condition! And you takes him away! " Taehyung yelled at them, they lower their head in shame, Taehyung turned to talk to Jungkook but he didn't saw him.

He walks toward staff room, seeing Jungkook cleanching his lab coat, head hanging low, Taehyung sat before him " Don't cry Doctor Kook " Taehyung softly said to him, Jungkook sobs " I-I killed him....I am not a doctor, I couldn't save him " Jungkook cries, Taehyung holds his hand and caresses it with his thumb.

" Don't worry, it isn't your fault....You tried your hard, And Doctors are not God " Jungkook looks at him " And what are you saying, not a good doctor? Remember a baby was born because of these hands, your hands are presious " Taehyung said and smiled at him, Jungkook stared at him with glossy eyes.

" Did you had your dinner?" Taehyung asked him, Jungkook shakes his head and wipes his tears with his hands and sniffs, Taehyung sighed " So Careless, come on " Taehyung holds his hand and dragged him to cafeteria, He made Jungkook sat on the chair and went to grab food for them, it was 1am there no one except them.

Taehyung came and put the food in the table and sat before Jungkook, they starts to eating.... Taehyung was glancing at Jungkook again and again.

 Taehyung was glancing at Jungkook again and again