Surprise 2

Y/N POV: "GRRRRRRRAAAAAAHHHHH!" I heard Monokuma yell in pain as I heard the sound of crushing metal throughout the room. I trembled at the feet of the Exisal, biting my tongue, I found it weird that I never cried real tears, but right now wasn't the time to think, I slowly looked up whilst lowering my arms that covered my vision as I did, however, I saw the crushed version of what was once the thing that was just moments ago telling us to kill each other, just simply crushed...almost right next to where my head once was. I held my breath and felt my face grow pale from the lack of air as I fell to my back, trying to scramble back from the Exisal as swiftly as I could.

As I did however I felt my shirt get picked up along with me as I was pulled away from the explosion of Monokuma that soon followed, I was put back on the ground as I could not get back on my feet as the shock of the situation was still settling in.

"Huh?" Kaede breathed out as I am sure the situation was still almost unbelievable to everyone "F-Father!?" Monotaro yelled "Wahhhh! Daddy got turned into a pile of scrap metal!" Monophanie screamed, "Th-This is Monodam's fault, somehow!" Monokid continued to bully Monodam that continued to stay silent despite his brother's rude words "Wh-What is this...? What's going on...?" Tenko continued to question the situation in favor of Kaede.

"I'm not sure what's going on, but...Monokuma's in pieces." Ryoma sweat dropped as he pulled down his beanie to half cover up his eyes.

"S-Serves him right! He got just what he deserved!" Kaito yelled right next to me indicating that he was the one that pulled me back from Monokuma's aftermath of being crushed by the Exisal. I was breathing heavily, I felt my heart beating rapidly as my chest continued to rise and fall quickly, my face felt cold and sweaty and my hands were pure white from clenching onto my shirt and my eyes were wide as I was still processing what just happened and my very near-death experience. "Do not celebrate just yet. I'm certain he has a spare that will appear momentarily." Kirumi said as she side glanced at the Monokubs suspiciously.

"Th-There is no spare! Don't trivialize life like that!" Monophanie yelled at Kirumi "What?" Kaede yet again questioned "When father was still alive, he used to tell us cubs that we must cherish life because we're like snowflakes-unique in every way." Monotaro cried to us, I guess in a way to make us sympathize with these awful creatures "If only one existed, then does this mean Monokuma is dead?" Maki asked "Poor daddy! Let's at least bury him with full honors!" Monophanie requested with tears rolling down her face "Yeah. We'll cook him low and slow to lock in the flavor." Monotaro agreed "While we're at it...we should toss in some carrots and potatoes, too." Monokid added.

"Ooh, maybe add some leftover curry, too? Y'know the sweet kind? My favorite!" Monotaro chimed in "You'll want an extra side of rice too, right?" Monophanie guessed as she seemed to be smiling brightly even with her father dead."Now that we're the new headmasters, we gotta eat more so we can get stronger." Monosuke finished off as all of the Monokubs proceeded to leave the dining hall. Simply without another word, leaving everyone in the dining hall alone with their running thoughts "U-Umm... what's going on?" Tsumugi asked as she sweat dropped "Hmm... Everything's a complete mess now. But if there is no final boss, then that means this killing game is canceled!" Kokichi yelled in victory "Huh!? Canceled!?" Gonta yelled in disbelief "I don't think so. Monokuma's just a robot. There has to be someone controlling him." Rantaro concluded.

"Ah-haha, don't be such a worrywart! Everything's definitely over now! With the mastermind gone, continuing this game is pretty much impossible. Which means...we win!" Kokichi pressed on making sure to push his point onto us "Yay! We did it! Nyahahaha!" Angie laughed in victory with Kokichi "So we're not in danger anymore?" Tenko asked as she played with her fingers in some form of comforting herself "Oh, so do we wait for the shuttle bus to pick us up, or...?" Tsumugi said as her face kept complete composure "W-Wait a minute! We don't know that yet-" Kaede interrupted everyone's short-lived victory with some of her own logic, and frankly logic that I can one hundred percent agree with. I tried to get up from the floor but I felt my legs instantly give out from underneath me.