Survival 5

I saw that Gonta didn't know what to make of the situation in front of him, he looked disturbed to say the very least, or perhaps that was due to the strong vibe that came from Maki, you didn't really need to look at her to know her glare was there. "...Gh!" Kokichi grunted, as he clawed at his throat, or at least he tried to. "Tell us the truth. What are you scheming?" Maki asked him. "L-Like I said, I just wanna end this killing game, that's all..." Kokichi said, struggling to breath. "If you don't tell us the truth, then I'll break you." Maki told him. "...Grgh!" Kokichi grunted as Maki clenched her fist around Kokichi's throat tighter, I felt a shiver run down my spine, simply an awful feeling, the feeling of familiar guilt and shame that has been crawling itself into my soul...I couldn't take it. "M-MAKI! That's enough, you'll kill him if you continue, don't bother." I yelled at her as I walked towards the duo, knowing full well that if something were to go wrong...I won't be able to defend myself as well as I would normally be able to under normal conditions. "Maki we can't play this killing game! That's just what Monokuma wants!" Kaito yelled at her, with his voice of reasoning making its way into Maki's head she let Kokichi go, letting his body fall in a heap on the floor. I quickened my pace to check on Kokichi, this killing game strips us of all our humanity, the humaneness of this all isn't right, my sister was kind to everyone she met and I know that I'll simply never be like that...however I'll continue to better myself even if it kills me, when I looked down at Kokichi, it really showed me how much this killing game had changed my perspective on things...on myself. "Geez...y-you're such a meanie. How could you do something like this to a friend?" Kokichi asked her as I helped him up from the floor, he didn't hesitate to reach out to my hand this time, however when he uttered that word, that one word I never would've thought he'd refer to any of us as...I stopped, my lip quivering. "...What?" I mumbled, stepping away from the Supreme Leader. 

"...Friend? As if." Maki said with a glare. "Y-You guys may not think that way, but I...see all of you as my friends... Th-That's why...I'll be back. I won't interfere anymore... So please...continue to walk the path you believe in." Kokichi said as he staggered to the exit, leaving the Electrohammers behind. We were left in stunned silence for a little while. "...He said he didn't have anything malicious planned, Maki." I told her as I dusted off the hand I had used to help Kokichi up from the floor. "It's Kokichi, you can't ever be too sure." Maki pointed out. "Maybe so...it's still disgusting, when you want to know something, you don't choke them out till you're satisfied, that's something a person that has no remorse, a two-faced person does." I told her, my expression growing cold. "Why do you care? You didn't seem to care much about him before, unless somethings changed." Maki told me, drilling her red eyes into my own, I just glared at her back, I wasn't wimping out now. "Let's not argue right now... Wh-What should we do?" Kiibo questioned, sweat dropping. "You mean about the hammers? They've gotta be booby-trapped somehow..." Tsumugi chimed in. "But looking at it, it definitely seems like something Miu made." Himiko admitted. "Either way, I refuse to believe anything he says." Maki said. "But, y'know...it's it's not a lie, then isn't this our one chance to escape!?" Kaito yelled. "What?" Shuichi sweat dropped. "If we use the Electrohammers, maybe we can get through the underground passage... So why don't we try it?" Kaito questioned, clenching his teeth, not looking all that happy that he was going along with what Kokichi suggested. "You mean...do what Kokichi want?" Gonta sweat dropped. "No matter what we do, it'll be dangerous. But are you really going to believe Kokichi?" Tsumugi asked him. "Our goal is to escape with everyone, right? If there's a chance we can do it, then we should take it. We don't...have enough time..." Kaito mumbled. "...Time?" Maki said. "Y-Yeah...with Y/N. Simple stitches and bandages can only keep him in good shape for so long. Monokuma is just an added obstacle, he'll probably get in our way again." Kaito sweat dropped. 

"True, this is our best chance now that Monokuma's not making any obvious movements..." Kiibo pointed out. "So let's try the underground passage with these hammers. We'll get to the outside world!" Kaito yelled enthusiastically. "You're right...if we can escape, we'll find out the secret of the outside world for ourselves." Himiko said. "We...still not know if lie or truth though, but...Gonta never lie to friends, Alter Ego or not, if friends say to try...Gonta will try too." Gonta said. "...You're right. We have to try." Shuichi said, smiling. "I agree, let's do it." Kiibo said. "Yeah, that's all we've got! Well, the secret of the outside world might not be that bad anyway!" Kaito yelled cheerfully. "E-Either way...I guess we might as well go see it." I mumbled. "What do you want to do, Maki?" Tsumugi asked the girl. "If that hammer is a trap, then I'll really kill that assh-" "You can't kill him. Just punch him." Kaito reminded her. "...I know. I'm just going to beat him to a bloody pulp." Maki said. "B-Brutes." I muttered. "I-I see. If everyone else is gonna do it... I understand. Then, I'll prepare myself for the underground passage again!" Tsumugi yelled. "Yeah! Right on! Alright! Let's get going! We're gonna escape from that underground passage for sure this time!" Kaito let out a triumphant shout, and everyone grabbed their Electrohammers. "Er...prolly not enough." Gonta pointed out. "YYYep, guess we'll have to get creative." I told him.