※54※

The moment Myra's water broke, the couple arrived at the hospital in time. They were lucky as the doctor was available.

"Do you need water?"
Rayyan chanted.

"Is the position comfy enough for you?" 
The nurse asked for the eightieth time.

All Myra wanted was for them to… 'Shut up!!'  

Rayyan being freaking out was making the situation worse.

Seeing his wife crying in pain Rayyan suggested the only thing that came to his mind.
"Breath, love. Breath."

"I'm breathing, IDIOT!"
Myra screamed in annoyance. 

Although it was not Rayyan's fault, she can't help but feel a sudden gush of anger whenever she sees Rayyan. 

'It is all his fault.'
Myra thought as the tears escaped her eyes.

"Sir, please wait outside."
The nurse said seeing Myra's condition worsening because of Rayyan. 

"But-"
Rayyan was about to deny it when Myra screamed in pain.

The nurse almost pushed Rayyan out and then closed the door.

Laying in the bed, the pain was clear on Myra's face. She screamed every five seconds, hoping the baby would shoot out easily. Though, that wasn’t the case.

Then, it came. A gush of water came out of her body, causing Myra to shriek.

"It's time,"
The doctor said.
"Myra, I'm going to need you to push."

And she listened… She pushed and pushed long and hard.

Breathing, chanting and pushing. It was a repeated cycle. Myra, feeling drowsy, was beginning to pass out. Who knew how long she had left to continue like this.

'Please come out baby girl.'
 Myra thought to herself.
'I held you warm in me long enough. It’s time to come out and see the world.'

An hour passed before they made progress. The head finally showed.

"Keep pushing, you're almost there,"
The doctor reminded her.

Half the baby exited Myra’s body and the doctor was able to pull out the rest of the body.

Immediately after the doctor cut the cord from around her neck, the crying baby girl was put on Myra’s chest. 

"I love you."
Maya said, looking deep into the baby's eyes. And with that, the baby went silent. No more crying.

☆☆☆☆☆

Everyone was so happy. Mainly Mr. and Mrs. Malik was so excited to meet the baby after all it was their first grandchild. 

Mr. Malik held his very first grandchild. A proud smile adorning his face. 

"She is a mixture of both of you."
Mrs. Malik stated, taking the baby from Mr. Malik.

Indeed the baby was the mixture of her parents. Her nose and eyes were like Rayyan's but her face resembles Myra's.

Reeha instantly fell in love with the few-hour-old baby. After all who won't fall for such a cute face. Blessing the child with love Reeha and Ayyan left the room not before congratulating Myra.

As Rayyan entered the hospital room, everyone left to give the couple some privacy.

Rayyan sat on the bedside chair and looked at the two most important girls in his life. Kissing Myra's forehead lightly, he took the baby girl in his arms.