※11※

The Next Day

Reeha was waiting for Ayyan's call. Though she was not sure if he would take her. Noticing her checking the phone almost in every minute Shaina Begum couldn't help but ask,
"Where are you going? And whose call are you waiting for?"

"Mumma, I am going to visit the forest. I informed you yesterday about it."

"What? No. You didn't inform me about going there alone. If you want to go then take your papa with you."

"Papa is outside in search of a lawyer. Don't worry I'll be fine." Reeha assured her mother.

"Fine then wait for a little I'll come with you."

Just then Ayyan messaged.

Come quickly.

Ok.

Sending a quick reply she told her mother,
"Mumma, you are sick. Don't worry I am not going alone. A friend of mine is coming with me. Now I'm going. And listen, I may come a little late."

"But..." Shaina Begum was about to oppose but giving her no chance to talk Reeha quickly added,
"Bye, Mumma, Allah Hafiz."

"Fine, at least text me when you reach."

"Ok."

Reeha didn't say Ayyan's name intentionally. If her mother heard his name there is no way she would let her go. And now in this situation, Ayyan is the only one who can help her. That's why she even told Ayyan to wait on the main road. Spotting him standing outside the car she waved at him.

Going closure she started,
"Hope you didn't wait for long."

Without replying, Ayyan sat inside the car in the driving seat. Muttering 'Rude' Reeha went to the other side of the car. But the car was locked.

"Ayyan, the door is locked."

"I know."
He stated as if it was obvious.

"Then open it. We're getting late."

"Why will I open the door?"

"How will I get inside? You came to pick me up. So of course I will have to sit inside."
Reeha said being annoyed.

"I never said that I'll pick you up. You just assumed it."

"Are you joking? Come on. Stop this nonsense and open the damn door." Reeha was getting angry with that attitude of Ayyan's.

"Take a cab or something and then follow my car. Come on go quickly. Or I'll start without you." Ayyan threatened with a smirk.

She wanted to slap the hell out of him but then decided against it. After all, it's she who needs his help.

'Cool Reeha cool. Endure the jerk for your brother.' Muttering in a small voice she took a taxi and then followed him.

☆☆☆☆☆

It took almost 1 hour to reach the place. After reaching she gave $4 to the driver and was about to get down when the driver said,
"Ma'am, give me $3 extra."

"What do you mean $3 extra? Your meter is showing $4 and you are asking for $7. Don't you have any shame robbing people in daylight?"

"There was a lot of traffic. Moreover, I will not get any passengers from here. Either give me my money or stay here locked."
Saying this the driver locked the taxi.

"What type of nonsense is this? Open the door before I shout." Reeha threatened.

Reeha saw Ayyan going inside the forest without waiting for her. She actually was gonna shout but then because of this, she will lose Ayyan. So forcefully she took out an extra $3 and gave it to the driver.
"Here take this, you daylight robber. You are lucky this time next time I will make you pay for robbing me." Saying this she literally ran to match Ayyan's pace while mentally cursing him.

☆☆☆☆☆

Hope you enjoyed reading. Please vote and comment. Thank you❤❤