Chapter Ten

"Do you have no shame!?" Margaret glared at Neil.

Of course he has no shame. He is Neil Cullen. How do you expect him to have any shame left in his body? Neil is going to be Neil and ruin you,  but in this case, Neil is flirting here. In public. In a restaurant.

"I don't know him." Xavier said as the people looked at us.

Neil and I laughed and high-fived each other. It was actually a dare. Neil and I were home alone a while ago and I dared him to embarrass Xavier and Margaret at the same time. And I guess he actually did it. Neil started flirting with Margaret openly and started yelling the most embarrassing things that were meant for Xavier. Something like, "Grayson liked what you did to him man. Who knew you were so naughty." and he would wink. And he yelled that, while I was dying from laughter.

Xavier responded with wide eyes and a dropped jaw. Well, I wish I made a picture. It would be freaking awesome. I still can't believe that I dared Neil such a thing. What have I become?

"You guys will pay for what you did today." Margaret said and I imagined a strange background music. I never knew she was so evil.

"I know right! I won't let you pass that easily, princess." Xavier smirked at me.

"Yeah, she's the beautiful princess and you're the ugly frog." Neil scoffed and we started laughing hysterically. Except for Xavier.

His expression was so ridiculous, that he indeed started looking like a frog. I felt like giggling again. Neil was just crazy. I couldn't hold it in anymore and I started laughing again along with Margaret.

"People are going to send us to the mental house, I swear." Neil shook his head pitifully at us.

"Yeah, doofus. And we'll be send there because of you!" Margaret hit the back of his head.

"Why is everyone using violence these days!? Why do people keep hitting me!? Can you not see that I'm too pretty to be hit?" Neil pouted. 

Xavier rolled his eyes and I giggled. Margaret chuckled and pinched his cheeks. "Oh Neil, you're so cute that even Hadley's frog got eliminated." 

"Hey!" Xavier threw a pickle on Margaret's head, making her hiss. "I am prettier that him!" he protested. 

"No you're not!" Neil pouted and threw his empty water bottle on Xavier's head. 

"Hey! That was my head!" Xavier whisper yelled. 

"No, Xavier. It is your head." I said dully and Neil and Margaret burst out laughing, while Xavier just glared at me. 

"You guys will definitely pay." Xavier said and I shot him an angelic look, which he just ignored. Ouch. 

Margaret chuckled and we continued eating our food. All eyes were on us. We were so loud that the manager himself came and requested us to be more calm. I wanted to laugh at his face, because with people like us, this place is never going to be a peaceful place. It doesn't matter where we are, we're always going to be loud. 

---

"It's time to begin, isn't it? I get a little bit bigger than that, I'll admit, i'm just the same as I was!! Now don't you understand, that I'm never changing who I am!" We sang as we walked down the empty road.

We looked like teenagers. I still wish that I was one, since I never really enjoyed my teenage years, so here I am, enjoying it a little bit late. People would think that we're drunk, but the truth is that we were just crazy and we belonged in a mental house. The car was a distance away from us and we were walking to the car to go home, but it was just too far, so we started singing. We really look drunk. 

It was past twelve already and everything as silent. We were the only ones making noise, waking up everyone sleeping in this neighborhood. We're bad citizens. Really bad ones. We are annoying other people. Now I am the one sounding drunk. Is there weed in the air or something? 

"This is the stupidest thing I have ever done." Neil said. 

"You always do stupid things." Margaret argued. 

"Yeah, but this is a little to extreme." Neil scowled.

"Oh, whatever." Margaret said and continued singing songs by Imagine Dragons which I did too. 

"You know, life is weird." Neil said suddenly and Margaret stopped singing, a frown plastered on her face. 

We all were shocked by Neil his sudden mood swing. 

"What's wrong, Neil?" Margaret asked concerned. 

Neil looked at us with sad eyes. "Within a few days I'll be going and you won't be able to see me ever again." He sighed. "And I don't even have a choice." 

"W-what do you mean going away!? Where are you going!?" Margaret yelled, but before Neil could answer...

"NEIL!!!!!" I yelled, but it was too late. 

The car hit Neil and he was lying on the empty road in a pool of blood while the car just drove away.

---

CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!!! *hides behind pole* 

A short update for you guys today. I know you all are going to hate me for this, but... sowwy *pout* I love you <3 <3 

I'm gonna go now, but don't you forget to

-vote

-comment

-follow

-EVEN SHARE IF YOU CAN!!!!! (SHARE FOR NEIL!!!)