Epilogue

"Mommy! Mommy!" Ryan ran into my room with his cute 'I hate the world' face.

"Yes, Ryan?" I smiled at him.

"Mommy, Paris fell asleep on my bed." he sat on my bed and crossed his arms over his chest.

"And what is the problem in that?" I asked him as I moved and sat next to him.

"She looks so cute." he grinned, making me laugh.

"Poor baby. You can't handle Paris her cuteness?" I asked him, smiling like an idiot.

"That is not the problem. The problem is, that she fell asleep on my blanket." he went from adorable to adorably grumpy.

It had been two years since the incident and everything was going just fine. I gave birth to a baby girl and we named her Paris. We were as happy as we could ever be. I had to be honest that did feel Sarina's absence, but then again, Xavier was right. She deserved it. Neil and Margaret were engaged by now and they are marrying in just a few months. Everything fitted just perfectly. 

"Okay, come on, I'll get her on her bed." I said and Ryan smiled. 

I walked into Ryan's room, and saw Paris soundly asleep on Ryan's bed. No wonder he was so grumpy. Ryan loved his sister more than anything. No one could harm her as long as we he was around. I walked over to the bed and picked Paris up, careful not to wake her up and placed her on her own bed, throwing the covers over her anyways. 

"Thank you, mom." he said and I smiled at him. 

"Goodnight, baby." I smiled at him and he kissed my cheek. 

I watched him get comfortable in his bed and I turned off the lights before closing the door. I yawned as I walked back to my bedroom, only to find Xavier walking out of the bathroom. Suddenly I felt all my sleepiness go away as I stared at him. His towel hung around his hips and the water dripped from his body. I cleared my throat and he looked at me. He chuckled as I closed the door and walked over to the bed. 

"You should stop appearing half naked in front of me." I said and he raised his eyebrows. 

"Why? Can't control yourself?" he gave me a look and I glared at him. 

"Fuck you, Xavier." I said and he cleared his throat. 

"Don't be so eager sweetheart. We have the whole night for that." he winked at me and I gasped. 

This idiot. 

I chuckled. Xavier and my kids were the best thing that happened to me and I am happy that all of this is all good now. April is serving her sentence in jail, and Sarina is dead. Neil and Margaret are living happy and so are Xavier and I. I can finally say that I am very happy... 

THE END

------------------------------------

i HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THE STORY! This is officially the end!!! I love you guys so much! Thank you all for your amazing support! I really see all of you guys as my family and this story would be nothing without you guys! You guys are simply the most awesome people ever. Thank you all for reading, voting, commenting and even sharing if you have ever done that. I really appreciate everything you guys have don for me, I seriously can't thank you enough. 

I never thought that the Billionaire series would be this amazing! I really thought that everything was just loads of crap. I seriously have no idea why this story has so many reads and votes, but thank you all!! 

It's my time to go and properly end this lol. You all have been awesome and I can't thank you enough. You can go read my other stories on my profile if you like and I hope you guys have an awesome day! BYE GUYS! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!